News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v scousers

Started by gavin, April 01, 2023, 12:01:36

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Stones, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), De Bruyne, Mahrez, Grealish, Alvarez

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Walker, Phillips, Laporte, Bernardo, Gomez, Perrone, Palmer, Lewis

Haaland risk was a bluff. Come on City.

KunDB

We are still to strong for this Liverpool team if we play near our best, C'mon City.

Stephen Paul

Foden will be missed but that side will do
Mon Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Stephen Paul

For me ,Bernardo should start but Pep knows best

Stephen Paul

3 fouls from fabino in the first 7 minutes  :-\

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Grealish fouled 6 times now and no cards

gavin

The reffing is an absolute disgrace. He referees City fouls to the book. Rodri booking was spot on. But where is the card for Fabinho? He doesn't referee Liverpool at all. Three fouls on the trot against Grealish and he gives a free kick against him. A fooking joke. Let's get on and beat the scouse bastards despite it.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye the Rodri booking was fair but then Fabinho and TAA should have had one each n all.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

We look class when we play so direct and look to just move the ball forward quickly when the chance is there. Majority of the time there's half a gap but we decide to hold onto the ball or pass backwards or sideways.

With both goals we've took the half chances.

Maybe it's a confidence thing.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Nice one Gunda! Let's keep the pressure on and fuckin shafts em now.

Stephen Paul

Grealish outstanding again

KunDB

A must must win, won in the absolute style of a team purring like a lion on the prowl.

11 stars plus subs have beaten Liverpool into submission.

Stephen Paul

11 games unbeaten now
we are on it

Rowley Birkin QC

Jack Grealish's best game for us I think. Superb!

But it was an excellent all round team performance. Good pressure on them when they had the ball; good movement when we had the ball - creating space and options; and so refreshing to see us running at defenders rather than always looking for the lateral pass. Great goals, skilfully constructed.

Up the BLUES!

(I hope everyone's well? Sorry I've not been around much. The last 18 months have been a bit frantic for me. 😁).

gavin

Welcome back. All very well indeed after that second half I'd imagine. Classic performance. Jack Grealish was immense going forward but his tackling back was the key to the game.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on April 01, 2023, 14:46:12
Jack Grealish's best game for us I think. Superb!

But it was an excellent all round team performance. Good pressure on them when they had the ball; good movement when we had the ball - creating space and options; and so refreshing to see us running at defenders rather than always looking for the lateral pass. Great goals, skilfully constructed.

Up the BLUES!

(I hope everyone's well? Sorry I've not been around much. The last 18 months have been a bit frantic for me. 😁).
welcome back buddy

lee

Neil Mcnab

It would be KC these days?

A great result. Alvarez was a presence and never stopped working, with some skill. Grealish and Stones were superb. The Filthy Koppites gave up after going behind. Cant do any more than keep winning with style.

Stephen Paul

We looked unbeatable today.

Hopefully will do the same when the Gooners visit