News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FA Cup Final

Started by gavin, June 03, 2023, 14:10:40

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on June 03, 2023, 16:05:31
The FA need to explain the logic in the reffing in this game so far.  How did Casamiro not get t yellow (bare minimum) for his challenge?  How the feck dod Utd get the decision?  The penalty for Utd??????  The non penalty for City?????

I agree with KKB. I watched the final today and bewildered how Casemiro was not sent off, a yellow would have been amazingly lenient. Also, no review of the KdB clear cut penalty is inexplicable. What is the point if VAR, other than too let the on-field officials blame the remote referees for such appalling decisions, if these two incidents are not reviewed by VAR and referred to the referee on the field.

reddishblue

Quote from: Hesperus on June 04, 2023, 09:55:24
It's rare I get drunk but have got hangover this morning!

Great day yesterday. It was a hard game. We were better but it was a competitive game. Amazing goals from Gundogan. I really hope we can get him to stay longer this summer. VAR is a joke just glad it didn't change the result and lovely to see the empty Utd end when we went up to receive the trophy.

Paracetamol and a big celebratory breakfast needed.

The stress of watching the game gave me an headache therefore I had to take a Paracetamol even before I had a drink. It worked.  ;D

jingoe

Whose brain wave was it to put flags on every seat? If someone waves a flag around the person behind them can't see!! Plus the clown nearly had my eye out twice!

KunDB

I was at the 2011 FA Cup final and even then we got flags on the seats. Makes for a carnival atmosphere and certainly on Saturday the City fans were an amazing spectacle to watch in TV.

Neil Mcnab

Sober for six years, would have loved a drink. That said feel like that most days. Great to get one over on the shit, even better to get the treble and keep winding them up.

gavin

City are double winners whatever happens now. Take it easy and relax on Saturday!

Stephen Paul