News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for the FA Cup final Sat.3pm

Started by Stephen Paul, May 28, 2023, 18:47:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

part two of the treble coming up next week at Wembley against the rags

In Pep we trust 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Dias and Grealish both have knocks. We should still have more than enough to shafts the rags though.

Stephen Paul

hopefully they will be fit and ready come 2pm next Saturday

Neil Mcnab

A cup final, could be anything? Will some of the players have another final on their mind and not want to get a knock? Hopefully City 4 Shit 1.

bbk

We should panel them but I think a mixture of it being a final, a derby, and us possibly losing some momentum it will just be 3-1 to us.

Stephen Paul

Referee: Paul Tierney (Lancashire FA)
Assistant Referees: Neil Davies (London FA) and Scott Ledger (Sheffield & Hallamshire FA)
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes (Liverpool FA)
Reserve Assistant Referee: Adrian Holmes (West Riding FA)
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote (Nottinghamshire FA)
Assistant VAR: Simon Long (Cornwall FA)

gavin

Looking good fitness wise then though I have to say that I'm becoming more unsure which final I want to win more as we get closer. It would be horrible to lose to them in the FA Cup Final. Everyone knows who the better side is. City are 3/10 and the rags are 3/1 with the bookies. But as in the last derby the reffing could make all the difference for them.

KunDB

3. 1. City

A comprehensive win to revenge the dishonest defeat earlier this season. Utd will build a brick wall defence and seek to hit us on the break, from corners or free kicks. Expect the usual drama from Bruno.

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

I expect the rags to be physical and will foul alot but we will break them down

Stephen Paul

Guardiola also confirmed that back-up goalkeeper Stefan Ortega will play, adding: "It's always been the same in the cups, even with Barcelona and Munich, so he's going to play in the FA Cup."

Stephen Paul

Head to head
Man City wins: 58

Draws: 53

Man United wins: 78

Stephen Paul

FA Cup final match odds

Man City to lift trophy: 40/85

Man United to lift trophy: 5/1

reddishblue

Look at the Moon tonight.

2 quid on 5-1 with Erling as first goal scorer, 60/1 with skybet.

gavin

I predict Fernandes to be whining at the ref in the first 10 minutes despite them getting nearly all the decisions. Casemiro will have done enough bad, cynical fouls to have been sent off by half time but won't have been booked. That is it for the certainties but I'll also go for City to win 3-0. It should be a great day.

reddishblue

The Moon is rising (have a look), might put a quid on 5-0 or maybe 6.