News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Tickets

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, September 04, 2023, 11:12:29

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

When do match day tickets go on general sale? If at all?

I've not managed to get to a game for a good while cos of personal circumstances and can't get access cos I'm not a cityzens member or out.

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

gavin

You really need to be a Cityzens matchday member now. I've not noticed them put any tickets on general sale this season as yet.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye just a bit shit though init, an extra expense n all that jazz!

Stephen Paul

your almost guaranteed a ticket if you join the scheme

35 quid though

reddishblue

My boy is coming over from Australia next April ish and desperately wants 2 tickets for him and his mrs, any game will do. Should he apply through an Aussie fan site?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Stephen Paul on September 04, 2023, 16:34:03
your almost guaranteed a ticket if you join the scheme

35 quid though

Can I just sign up myself or do I have to get a membership for me lad as well?

Stephen Paul

you can sign up and buy two tickets if available

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

There looks to be loads left for Tuesday evening.

chocovla

Finally got to see City at home again after COVID last Saturday. Good to be back, but I also find tickets are harder to come by compared to 5-10 years ago. But most of the time you're fine if you buy in advance with a membership. But even that is getting harder. Let alone big European games or rags at home.

gavin

There'll be 7000 more cheap seats to fill in a couple of years. Those of us who can remember City being shit are becoming a minority. I think the average crowd in Division Two was 28,000 at Maine Road. The Etihad Stadium will be 60,000+. Though in the eighties we had crowds in the early 20,000s and were still one of the best supported clubs.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye it's gettin a bit difficult. I've not managed to go since before covid either due to 'reasons' and I've just begrudgingly bought a cityzens membership.

I've gone to buy tickets though and it says that there are none available for every single league game.

Unless I'm doin something wrong?

Any suggestions anyone please?

gavin

Yeh, tickets made available for league games have sold out. There will be some more released in late October though. Otherwise tickets will become available through the ticket exchange in the days before the match. They will appear as normal available tickets on the site.

chocovla

Just keep checking the site in advance. They keep getting released through ticket exchange like Gavin mentioned. Just managed to get a ticket for Brighton at home just yet

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Cheers Gav and Andre. I'll keep checkin.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye, the ticket system is shit. It shows there are tickets available, click on that option then there are zero trickets available.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 03, 2023, 16:23:48
Ye, the ticket system is shit. It shows there are tickets available, click on that option then there are zero trickets available.
The usual shite from the ticket office

chocovla

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 03, 2023, 16:23:48
Yeah that site is quite confusing. Besides that, I think there are loads of touts checking the site for tickets as well. Whenever a new ticket shows up, it's gone within minutes. I kept refreshing the Brighton at home page for two days before I was lucky enough to get a ticket.

Otherwise the October drop is your best bet

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Couldn't be arsed with it and got a refund on the membership.

There were tickets comin available but just one on its own and it was gone within a minute.

No chance of gettin two together for me n me lad. Me dad n cousin said they'd come n all but no chance.

If anyone has any spares goin can they be transferred?

gavin

There will be a second ticket release for matches in the next couple of weeks. I'd just get prepared for that when it happens and get on there quick.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Do you have a date? Where do you find this info mate?

gavin

https://www.mancity.com/tickets/mens/202324-match-tickets

QuoteNew for 2023/24, the Club will introduce a second ticket drop taking place in late October 2023, when thousands of Premier League tickets will be released for the remaining nine home Premier League games. These tickets will be exclusively available to Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members subject to sales criteria.

The decision to introduce a second ticket drop is designed to ensure that Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members have an additional opportunity to buy Premier League tickets once the season has started.

I don't think that there is a specific date as yet.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Nice one Gav. I'll keep an eye on it. What a ball ache!

reddishblue

these guys on twitter offer tickets, currently 2 available v Brighton @ManCityTickets_

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Cheers RB, I'll have a butcher's.

reddishblue

Man City Tickets 🏆🏆🏆
@Ticketmancity
Apparently there's a ton of spurs tickets on the website if anyone's after

gavin

There's no seats available for Spurs, only expensive hospitality.