News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

115 fraud/ Consipiracy charges.

Started by Vickki, January 21, 2024, 12:06:06

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

It's common knowledge that the red mafia played a big part in the appointment. The bloke is a puppet.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on February 18, 2024, 13:08:05
It's common knowledge that the red mafia played a big part in the appointment. The bloke is a puppet.

I just thought it was rumour!  How the f*ck can this be in the public domain and not be investigated?  It really does make sense though

reddishblue

Russian money laundering in Cyprus has been going on for years (not just Abramovich) as is documented.

Stephen Paul

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: reddishblue on February 18, 2024, 20:28:16
Russian money laundering in Cyprus has been going on for years (not just Abramovich) as is documented.

Yea I know. My sister has a house near Gocek in Turkey and it became a haven for rich Russians.  We rented a house near there for a month when I was home from Singapore and it was like the set of a James Bond film set.  Shortly after the Cyprian government froze a lot of their accounts.  It got so bad that they were literally selling off assets for pennies on the dollar. Cars, watches, villas, boats etc.   Sis did well out of it!

reddishblue

Meanwhile some US banks that have in interest in some PL clubs have been fined/sanctioned for ACTUAL fraud. Coincidentally of course they are the drivers of FFP P&S etc.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: reddishblue on February 19, 2024, 23:11:15
Meanwhile some US banks that have in interest in some PL clubs have been fined/sanctioned for ACTUAL fraud. Coincidentally of course they are the drivers of FFP P&S etc.

I remember Klopp taking the moral high ground about something in a press conference decked out from head to toe in Standard Chartered sponsored clothing.  £1.4bn was their last fine!

Kilkenny Blue

I see there are strong rumours of Michael Edwards going back to Liverpool.  I vaguely remembered that his name had been mentioned in as the main person involved in the Man City Scout7 hacking scandal.  I checked it out online and indeed he was heavily involved, but what's really surprising is the response from the FA when they concluded their investigation:

"A spokesperson said: "The FA carefully considered the evidence received in this matter, including information provided by both clubs involved, and has decided not to progress the investigation.

"This is due to a number of factors including the age of the alleged concerns and the settlement agreed by the two clubs involved.

"As per standard protocol, should the FA receive further information or evidence, the decision not to progress the investigation may be reviewed."

The above seems innocuous enough until you realise how serious a crime Intellectual Property Theft is.  City should never have agreed a settlement with Liverpool, but the NDA that is part of that agreement is not valid if there was a legal infringement, which in turn means that the FA should have sanctioned Liverpool.  They literally tracked City's transfer activity for over 8 months!  At the very least they should have received a transfer ban.
The wording from the FA is farcical in light of how there are no time barring in relation to the City hearing!

gavin

So Forest get a four point deduction subject to a likely appeal that should conclude a few days after the season finishes. It's a shambles. How can the last matches happen and the outcome of them not be clear until days later?

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on March 18, 2024, 22:10:30
So Forest get a four point deduction subject to a likely appeal that should conclude a few days after the season finishes. It's a shambles. How can the last matches happen and the outcome of them not be clear until days later?
Its all a farce

Stephen Paul

Rumour has it that Mansour has splashed out on 30 million to hire the best lawyers to take the FA and PL to the cleaners   

gavin

30 million would seem a bit much but no doubt that the lawyers will be costing a lot and even more if we are found guilty and need to appeal or take further legal action.

Kilkenny Blue

It just means that the PL will have to do their homework.  They know that the City legal team will have trawled through all of the sponsorship deals for other clubs and to check for consistency in applying the rules, same applies to FFP.  Squeaky bum time for a lot of other clubs

reddishblue

Leicester now charged. The PL and their rules are becoming more farcical every day.

Stephen Paul

The way things are going , every club will be investigated

becoming a cluster fuck

Super League getting closer?

reddishblue

The headline is laughable so ignore it.