News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v QPR Match Thread

Started by 93:2012, November 08, 2014, 16:33:07

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Team starting eleven today and subs.

Hart, Sagna, Clichy, Demichelis, Mangala, Fernando, Fernandinho, Nasri, Navas, Yaya, Aguero

Caballero, Zabaleta, Milner, Dzeko, Jovetic, Lampard, Boyata

gavin

Hart, Sagna, Clichy, Demichelis, Mangala, Fernando, Fernandinho, Nasri, Navas, Yaya, Aguero

Not sure how Navas starts in front of Milner

Zabba

Not sure why Zabaleta on bench?

Yaya rewarded again and Nasri and Navas????????????????????

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The weak back four supplemented by two defensive mids.

goat

be prepared for all the arry for engerlund stories after the game

gavin

Every game is a must win at the moment it seems. It'll be depressing if we go into the international break 9 points behind.

goat

Zabba

How embarrassing can it get?

Good goal, comical goalkeeper and defence.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Luckily the ref didn't give an indirect fk

Zabba

We best close our eyes when QPR get forward. Dom we have the worse defence in the PL at the moment?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I think QPRs is the worst. They concead 2 goal average per game

Zabba

Not today Durk.

This is embarrasing totally.

Pellegrini what the fuck was this selection meant to achieve.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Can we atleast get to half time before ripping him to shreds? Or shall we give harry the 3 points now

Ludo

Jesus. I didn't think it could get worse than Wednesday night.

Zabba

I think you are an ostrich Durk, even if we win eventually this team selection and set up is all wrong.

We as Ludo said are worse than Wednesday and should be two down and are being belittled by an average team (at best).

We are disjointed and have conceded midfield with our set up and team selection.

Ludo

Can we sell Yaya at halftime?

goat

its not all about the line up or form, this has happened for years. city get fucked by any team that actually wants it more

Zabba

Quote from: goat on November 08, 2014, 17:58:26
its not all about the line up or form, this has happened for years. city get fucked by any team that actually wants it more

Because we are lazy and we cannot pass properly. Players under pressure panic and pass anywhere. I think hey have lost confidence in Pelle, who knows.

zacc

well headless fowls, furry creatures caught in headlights and decisions going City's way so far! :o