News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v QPR Match Thread

Started by 93:2012, November 08, 2014, 16:33:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Thank Christ at last we've got into the game. Lovely stuff from Sergio who is becoming a one man team.

goat

be fair gav, its a two man team when dave is fit

Zabba

I had a power blackout just before equaliser, but we are too regularly relying on individual brilliance in games (said it time and time again). I want to see a well oiled team performance week in week out, but that is not happening. Even within a game we control we lose control for significant spells. Worrying.

Zabba

Is Hart getting overtime pay today?

zacc

Quote from: Zabba on November 08, 2014, 18:11:39
I had a power blackout just before equaliser, but we are too regularly relying on individual brilliance in games (said it time and time again). I want to see a well oiled team performance week in week out, but that is not happening. Even within a game we control we lose control for significant spells. Worrying.

love it Zabba tis City we're watching always got to be harum scarum! ;D

93:2012

Our performances this year must worry even the most ardent Pellegrini fan. Mancini arguably got sacked unceremoniously for a lot less. Yes I know he did not help himself with his attitude. 

Swiss

to be fair, it should be nil nil, both goals were offside!

We've got no fight in the team, someone needs to step up in that engine room an become the heart of the hydra

goat

what the fuck you talkin bout willis

Swiss

I'm watching some dodgy spanish link, but replays show that both scorers were offside when receiving the ball

goat

the hydra thing

you will set greeko off

Swiss

Oh, I see :D

Well we're lacking that player in the middle that nets things together and pulls everyone together to fight as one. we're just so disjointed at the moment.

goat

not sure a bummed greek snake will help

anyone heard of marek hamsik?

id settle for someone in the middle that gives a fuck

zacc

almost unny we're watching same dross only it's more expensive dross! ::)

Zabba

Absolute dog shit.

Yaya awful as usual but always first on Pelle's teamsheet.

goat

well if you are watching him write yaya first have a word with him

i reckon he starts with the keeper and works his way up

93:2012

Aguero magic.

We were better second half, average that is, but barely created real chances relying on Aguero.

A small positive Managala put in a better show today.

Zabba

Quote from: goat on November 08, 2014, 19:27:18
well if you are watching him write yaya first have a word with him

i reckon he starts with the keeper and works his way up

Doubt that I suspect Yaya hands team sheet to Pelle after he has written his own name on it.

gavin

It is a good job that the FA Cup doesn't start until January otherwise we could be out of everything by Xmas. We can;t say we actually deserve to win these games at the moment. There was poor performances throughout the team again. Only Sergio really impressed throughout the game. When the team produces such collective poor performances on such a regular basis the manager has to come under question. I have my doubts whether he should and will be in charge for that first FA Cup game this season. He has to produce an upturn in form and quickly.

bry the guy

I thought Yaya played well today much much better than he has been.

Zabba

I know moan, moan, moan, that's me but can anyone see this improving? I can't we seem to be going backwards on all fronts now - CL, PL, League Cup and now I fear for the FA Cup too.

Gavin is right Pelle has to give us a reason to believe and this reaction to a terrible midweek performance, and recent run of poor results in general was terrible.