News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

UCL final

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, June 06, 2015, 20:12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Vidal to get sent off before half an hour?

goat

Swiss

Only caught the last 10 mins of the first half

Pogba at least looks bothered!

I wonder how they'll fair if Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba go...

Swiss

Ter Steggen and Alves at fault there.

Nice little pass by Marchiso though!

Swiss

Should have stood that goal.

Buffon didn't look too agile there either

Ludo

Surprised at how poorly Pirlo's played tonight. I thought this might have been a game for him to have had a bit of a calming influence.

Swiss

been pretty non existent in this second half.

Ter Steggen has looked dodgy on crosses too

Tevez has looked good whenn he's been on the ball.

Swiss

End score seems a bit harsh on Juve but Barce deserved it really

Ludo

Thought Juve had a good shout for a penalty just before Barcelona took the lead but probably the better team on the night won.

Suarez and Neymar a both diving twats though.

gavin

Pogba didn't look worth that much. Barca deserved the win but at least they were made to work.

Swiss

Got a lot of drive in his game, made a really nice pass in the 2nd half that almost lead to a goal.I'd have him at city.

Didn't really look like a barce player though

Neil Mcnab

Barca worthy winners.

Dont watch much eyetie football. Pogba is a mobile giant, not sure he lived up to the hype or the massive price tag.  Morata, but especially Bonucci looked like a player. Would he be less than £42 million?

gavin

£70 million worth though Swiss?

Swiss

Depends if we get the best part of 13 years from him... and he fulfils his potential...

But no, £20 mil maybe...

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on June 06, 2015, 22:46:09
£70 million worth though Swiss?

Aside from a fraction of our S/T price it's not our money so why bother about the cost, most valuations of footballers are crazy anyway.

I thought he had quite a good game overall, he was involved in most of Juve's dangerous attacks and showed versatility in playing virtually anywhere across the midfield during the match. He has a similar combination of skill and power to Yaya and has the added bonus of looking dangerous at corners - he must be worth a packet to City for that alone!  :D

Swiss

He was also arsed to run back for that last goal to try and stop it eventhough the game was won. Good character that