News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Wales..

Started by reddishblue, June 15, 2015, 21:50:31

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

is one fucking mad place.

bluebrendan

Did you stagger into goat's club by mistake?

Rowley Birkin QC

I was down in Llantwit Major a few weeks ago - nice, but strangely detached from the rest of the world.

goat

should have popped in for a cuppa kenny

Rowley Birkin QC

That would have meant you meeting my mother - and I'm not sure either of you deserved that experience  :D

Kind offer though...

goat

i would have bought biscuits an all

your mam lives in llantwit? strange

Rowley Birkin QC

No - she lives here in Aus. I took her to see an old friend of hers and my late father's.

goat

llantwit is about 15 minutes up the road, managed to not go there for about 20 years now

Rowley Birkin QC

Probably for the best - I got the impression if you stayed too long they'd never let you leave.

One night was enough, although the little Italian restaurant in what might be loosely described as the Llanwitt 'pedestrian precinct' was quite good... 

goat

so you were not tempted by the bright lights of st athan or cowbridge

Rowley Birkin QC

No, sorry.

Went for a morning walk along the cliffs at Dunraven Bay, but that was it. Chaperoning my old Mum was my principal 'duty' - so not much time or opportunity for 'bright lights' ...

goat

anyway, why is wales mad? is it because they let kenny roam around the vale like some mad cat

reddishblue

Caernarfon recently.

Accidentally ended up in the middle of 2 hen parties, I'll spare you the details. Saw a guy making massive bubbles in a field, did it for hours. Was asked by the pub I was in "could you nip to Bargain Booze and get a bottle of Bacardi?" Went to a chippy where nowt was ready. Lots of pissheads.

goat

not sure if its a good thing none of that  surprising me

reddishblue

Met Mr Huwys. Gets out for a pint every day even though he's in his 90's. The bus waits for him as he's a bit slow on his pins. Drinks in the Ship.

nimrod

Quote from: goat on June 17, 2015, 21:06:53
not sure if its a good thing none of that  surprising me

Not as bad/weird as Alabama it seems;

Man Rapes Wifes Dog

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-has-sex-dog-revenge-5893198