News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Looks like Jimmy is off

Started by Stephen Paul, June 02, 2015, 13:34:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Quote from: clevblue on June 03, 2015, 08:17:56
I just wonder what's driving him to leave us? Is he the next Stevie G? I don't think so.

He's not a regular starter with us, but he will be there. Also probably centre mid like Nemo said.

Quote from: nimrod on June 03, 2015, 00:01:26
so if he now gets the game time he craves and the increased wage he wants he can look back at his career and be satisfied of what he's achieved for thatyer of his Cupity.
Cant begqdge him looking after himself.

City offered him way more than he will be on at Liverpool. Fair play to Jimmy I say.

bry the guy

goat

bry the guy

I know ,im that kind of bloke.

zacc

according to the Express more play less money at 'pool

Milner will arrive on a free transfer after rejecting a £165,000-a-week deal at City in order to move to Anfield where he will earn less but have a more prominent midfield role.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/582041/Liverpool-Finalise-James-Milner-Manchester-City-Deal

Lekos

Made as many assists as Silva this season as well...

Swiss

The midfielder is gone, long live the midfielder!

bry the guy

Quote from: Lekos on June 04, 2015, 11:49:59
Made as many assists as Silva this season as well...

In far fewer mins on pitch too.

Lekos

Stephen Paul

Some Liverpool fans saying it's the signing of the century!!!!

Gareth

Quote from: stephenmcfc on June 06, 2015, 07:10:58

Although that's not universal - one of my acquaintance points out midfield competition for places from Ibe, Lallana, Coutinho, Henderson, Sterling, Markovic, Allen and Lucas; reckons he'll be lucky to get a game...

clevblue

I still look at the original post on here from stephenmcfc, saying he's been good but we need someone a step above

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Gareth on June 06, 2015, 10:27:45
Quote from: stephenmcfc on June 06, 2015, 07:10:58

Although that's not universal - one of my acquaintance points out midfield competition for places from Ibe, Lallana, Coutinho, Henderson, Sterling, Markovic, Allen and Lucas; reckons he'll be lucky to get a game...

All if the dippers keep there promise of sticking him in the middle he will only be battling with Henderson, Lucas and Allen. Not much of a challenge to be fair.

Swiss

He's suddenly the best player in the world  :D

gavin

A shame to lose him for his usefulness in so many positions but I don't think he is worth a guaranteed start in central midfield every week. If that is what he wants then it is best for him to leave. Thanks for all your hard work Jimmy but I think you're probably making a mistake. I expect he'll still end up covering most weeks for Liverpool and will win nowt doing it. Trouble is that when managers know that you can cover for injuries in many positions then that is what you end up doing unless you are absolutely outstanding in your main position. He isn't absolutely outstanding.