News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Oh Shite

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, June 11, 2015, 22:15:50

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

£40 mil bid rejected. In the papers n all again on the laughing gas. Leave him at Anfield where Rodgers will leave him to.....rot in the reserves.

Whats the crack with this Jackson Martinez that Arse and AC are sniffing around? Heard his name a few times over the years but cant say I've seen him play.

Swiss

Not sure about his playing style but I hear he was named after Michael Jackson and keeps the greated spotted eagle owl in his beard when not playing.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Durk on June 18, 2015, 12:57:22
£40 mil bid rejected. In the papers n all again on the laughing gas. Leave him at Anfield where Rodgers will leave him to.....rot in the reserves.

Hopefully we'll walk away now and leave the ball in Liverpool's (and an unhappy Sterling's) court. 40 million is the absolute max we should go. I suspect someone at City is keen to publicise the media links with other British players like Jack Wilshere (whether they're real or not) to give a clear signal to Liverpool that we have other interests. Should be up to them now - offer is on the table. Take it or leave it.

goat

sterling or wilshere

its like deciding between aids and ebola

bry the guy

Swiss

Quote from: goat on June 18, 2015, 23:17:00
sterling or wilshere

its like deciding between aids and ebola

Who's Malaria then?

goat

the 5th toure brother

Stephen Paul