News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Liverpool away Sunday 11 Oct 4.30pm

Started by Stephen Paul, September 20, 2026, 15:58:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A difficult place to go after the international break , but we go with confidence on the back of 7 straight wins


Stephen Paul



gavin


reddishblue


Not posted in the old farts music thread for a while so I thought I'd post here instead.


4-0 City.



Hesperus

Haaland went off injured last night against Portugal. Didn't look great. Talk about being kicked when you're down. Hopefully it's not serious and he makes a quick recovery.

reddishblue


City Exclusives
@city_exclusives
Travelling Manchester City fans have placed bulk orders for inflatable bananas ahead of the Liverpool match, framing the display as a celebration of club history and a show of support after the committee ruling. Reviving a tradition that began at Maine Road in 1987.

[via
@ManCityMEN
 ]


KunDB

I predict football will take a backseat to the vitriol against City.

Sadly, I also predict a loss

 3  1. Liverpool win

I hope I'm big time wins and we stuff them.

Stephen Paul


Vickki

I predict 0-3 to City, a bin-dipper sent off  and pissing of the media 👍

gavin

Suffice to say that I would not have predicted 3-0 to City!

reddishblue

The show of bananas was excellent as I predicted.

Also, well done Stevie, hope you had Paddy over  :D