News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

looks to be a great season!

Started by ebm1991, July 20, 2015, 09:20:00

Previous topic - Next topic

ebm1991

Can't wait!
Many teams have spent and want to be up there, going to be very instresting indeed.

Stephen Paul

yep. Liverpool have bought the usual pile of shite so it wont be their year yet again . the team to watch could be the rags. They are panicking big time

Swiss

They've identified the central mid as a weakness and bought well in Schneiderlin. I think Schweinstieger isn't the player he once was, however he could recpture his form.

If they play a 4-5-1 I think a:

---------------Rooney-------------
---Depay-----------------------xx--
--------------Matic-------------
-------Schnd'ln---Pigherder---

Central mid could be quite dynamic...

I don't know anything about Depay except the Rag-Media are claiming he's the best player in the world under 21 (Slight dig at Sterling me thinks...)

Never heard of Darmian either, Maybe the Serie A lovers can help us with him? Left back?

Howver their weakness still lies in Defence.

--xx------Smalling-----Jones----Twinboy--

You've got an attacking rightback who is rash and gives away too many free kicks/ get's sent off for petulance.

And two Centre Backs that need a quality defender sat with them.

The most disappointing thing for me is that Utd look certain to keep hold of De Gea.

Tricky Trev

Panicking by buying Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger.

Firmino(while unproven pl) and Milner is clearly shit.

This fucking forum.

Lekos

Is the block thing functioning on this new forum Gav?  I really need it.

goat

with any luck city lose a few friendlies and he fucks off back to rag cafe or whatever public toilet chelsea fans use

gavin

There is a built in ignore function in this new version of SMF. Click Profile, hover Modify Profile and go down to Buddies/Ignore list, then Edit Ignore List. I just tested it and it works nice.

Swiss

I liken his posts to a daily brain teaser, they always hurt my head too!

goat

Quote from: gavin on July 20, 2015, 21:48:18
There is a built in ignore function in this new version of SMF. Click Profile, hover Modify Profile and go down to Buddies/Ignore list, then Edit Ignore List. I just tested it and it works nice.

why the fuck didnt you say sooner you bald sod

goat

still has that little message tho

Lekos

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on July 20, 2015, 21:53:43
I liken his posts to a daily brain teaser, they always hurt my head too!

sounds tricky

Stephen Paul

looking forward to seeing Sterling in the sky blue shirt, hopefully he will silence all the critics wrong

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on July 20, 2015, 09:32:03
yep. Liverpool have bought the usual pile of shite so it wont be their year yet again . the team to watch could be the rags. They are panicking big time

who's up front for the rags ?