News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Jovetic

Started by zacc, July 29, 2015, 11:07:30

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

makes a change from creepy sister banging shit on it

Swiss

Sounds like a story my (now sacked) work colleague told me...

Anywho: Good luck Jovetic and thanks  8)

goat

he was sacked for pointing out he bangs his sister?

shandon

Has Dzeko actually officially left yet? They were talking about it and then he played vs Real Madrid.

gavin

Seems an odd one, an 18 month loan. Smells of a compromise that no-one is happy with.

goat

is it another negredo type loan where they have to buy him even if hes shit?

gavin

OS says with a view to a permanent deal so no.

goat

inter not as stupid as valencia then

Swiss

I think it is permanent buy...

KunDB

Being reported as mandatory buy after 18 months, Inter finance issue I imagine.

KunDB

Jovetic City contract expires Summer 2018. So 3 years left and only one and half left after loan, at worst.

Swiss

I think these loans with Mandatory buys are all to do with FFP.

If we look at the Negredo case. Loaned last year, City accounted for the fee last year to go on our FFP. But Valencia Paid for him this year, meaning they didn't have to account on their FFP 'register' until this year when the Fee was paid.

If we look at the Jovetic deal, maybe we're similarly accounting for the mandatory buy this year but Inter can acount for it whenever they like over the next 18 months. Kinda like a safety net if they think they aren't going to make FFP they can Defer to get their accounts in order.

Though all they have to do is sell us Pogba  8)

Swiss

I think his comments have been taken too far, but looks as though he and some of the others have a strained relationship with Pellers.

Though he could have been throwing his toys out of the pram cause he wasn't being picked

bry the guy

Quote from: Swiss on August 01, 2015, 12:55:22

If we look at the Negredo case. Loaned last year, City accounted for the fee last year to go on our FFP. But Valencia Paid for him this year, meaning they didn't have to account on their FFP 'register' until this year when the Fee was paid.

If we look at the Jovetic deal, maybe we're similarly accounting for the mandatory buy this year but Inter can acount for it whenever they like over the next 18 months. Kinda like a safety net if they think they aren't going to make FFP they can Defer to get their accounts in order.

I thought Jovetic went to inter milan not Juve.

Stephen Paul

Good luck to the lad

goat

he is a quality player, always did alright when he actually got a game

went a bit bojinov for him

Swiss

Quote from: bry the guy on August 02, 2015, 03:09:31
Quote from: Swiss on August 01, 2015, 12:55:22

I thought Jovetic went to inter milan not Juve.

Pedant :P

Chippy_Tea

Quote from: goat on August 02, 2015, 11:29:23
he is a quality player, always did alright when he actually got a game

went a bit bojinov for him

Spot on,  he always gave 100% unlike some of the lazy twats last season, its a shame he was so injury prone.

zacc

hubby and I liked him, did change games for the better when he played, injury was his undoing sadly.
Hope he does well gets to play regularly now. 

nimrod

Another mcfc mystery transfer for me, I like Jovetic, always energetic young and skilful, needed games, unlucky with injuries but that will change probably, as per Nastasic Im a bit baffled, sell both cheap buy Bony/Mangala for 60 million  :(

KunDB

Quote from: nimrod on August 04, 2015, 00:11:11
Another mcfc mystery transfer for me, I like Jovetic, always energetic young and skilful, needed games, unlucky with injuries but that will change probably, as per Nastasic Im a bit baffled, sell both cheap buy Bony/Mangala for 60 million  :(

Trouble is they were good, very good at times but just not good enough consistently. Bony should be a good buy, Mangala well I can ony prat he comes good. Has shown glimpses, now second season is the time for him to step up to the plate and perform (or he will be gone too).

Tricky Trev

Quote from: nimrod on August 04, 2015, 00:11:11

This. Every club makes some mistakes in the transfer market, you can never guarantee a player will work out. But for city it seems like a sport, to buy at the highest possible amount, and sell for the lowest. Quite frankly I am very surprised, this club is supposedly run by business men. We've yet to see it on that side of things.