News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Match thread, Sunderland away

Started by gavin, September 22, 2015, 19:45:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Swiss

Typical, the only goal I see is the Sunderland one!

Still, good for the kids to get a run out

gavin

disappointing second half, especially to concede but we're through without injury so alls good really.

Stephen Paul

Swiss

zacc

all is understood now regarding the third kit it's so City glow in the dark!! ;D

Swiss

What is nice about that game is...

Kun got a goal under his belt

KDB got an assist and a goal

Sterling got an assist and a goal

Then the own goal, not sure to award the assist to Sterling as it was his shot that bounced off the post, or to award it to KDB as it was his through ball. Maybe .5 each!

Tricky Trev

Pluss the ever so hated Jesus got us going by getting a penalty. Lovely kit  :D

Swiss

TBF, I don't think anyone hates Navas! He seems a nice guy, but his final ball is lacking and his finishing is woeful. Must contribute mor to the team.

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on September 23, 2015, 19:46:16

Kun got a goal under his belt

KDB got an assist and a goal

Sterling got an assist and a goal

Then the own goal, not sure to award the assist to Sterling as it was his shot that bounced off the post, or to award it to KDB as it was his through ball. Maybe .5 each!

what percentage of importance would you calculate those in terms of level of importance Swiss, based on;

A) The game & competition

and

B) The season as a whole

Swiss

Kun got a goal under his belt (A) 90% : good to get an early first goal.  (B) 100% to get Kun back to scoring ways

KDB got an assist and a goal (A) & (B) 100% good for him to settle in quickly and start providing/scoring

Sterling got an assist and a goal: (A) & (B) 100% needed a pick me up and killed the game off

Then the own goal, not sure to award the assist to Sterling as it was his shot that bounced off the post, or to award it to KDB as it was his through ball. Maybe .5 each!   (A) & (B) 75% good work and let our opposition know not to over commit, which stops them attacking us

Ludo

If Aguero had put away that sitter it would have been a lot more important for his confidence.

As it stands he's taken Dzekos shirt number and inherited his feet.

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on September 23, 2015, 23:19:39

Kun got a goal under his belt (A) 90% : good to get an early first goal.  (B) 100% to get Kun back to scoring ways

KDB got an assist and a goal (A) & (B) 100% good for him to settle in quickly and start providing/scoring

Sterling got an assist and a goal: (A) & (B) 100% needed a pick me up and killed the game off

Then the own goal, not sure to award the assist to Sterling as it was his shot that bounced off the post, or to award it to KDB as it was his through ball. Maybe .5 each!   (A) & (B) 75% good work and let our opposition know not to over commit, which stops them attacking us

Based on your equations and other variable's would you surmise it would be a roller coaster season or one which will be more constant in terms of predictable eventualities/outcomes?

Swiss

I estimate that there will only be a few downward curves, but that they might be major.