News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Teamvs Spurs and match thread

Started by Paul lakes knee, September 26, 2015, 11:56:14

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

how much is a new defence ?

or maybe not play such a high line away at spurs

Rowley Birkin QC

Still don't see a great deal wrong defensively

The rest is frustrating shit to watch though.

nimrod

that 4th spurs (disallowed) goal what was Cabba doing ?

KunDB

We cannot win them all but once again we collapse in a shambles conceding defeat in a game we should have won at a canter. Manager must shoulder the blame when a team underperform and we are massively under performing and will be behind an average Utd tonight.

goat

dont normally blame the ref/lino for when city are shit but 3 fucking offside goals takes the piss a bit

Rowley Birkin QC

Just lacking that extra bit of quality with the final ball...

Quote from: nimrod on September 26, 2015, 14:19:15
that 4th spurs (disallowed) goal what was Cabba doing ?

Christ knows. He's had a shocker

nimrod

and another

great defending City

ah well fuck it

Rowley Birkin QC

I agree - the defence was rubbish that time.

We're being thrashed now. I fucking hate Spurs

Tricky Trev

Putting the rage aside, I think it's well deserved for spurs to finally get a sweet sweet revenge. The luck vs spurs had to end at some point.

nimrod

we were better team 1st half but spurs got lucky just before the break and that seemed to give them confidence and we turned to shit

gavin

The game turned with a poor decision but we've been pretty dreadful second half. This needs sorting and fast  because a rot seems to have set in apart from beating a doomed Sunderland.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: TrickyTrev on September 26, 2015, 14:23:55
The luck vs spurs had to end at some point.

Luck? You're a really comedian you are

Lekos

KunDB

All attack no defence no balls.  Too many players not playing their part in defending   Show ponies that expose defence. The balance of the team that is shite.  Pelle to blame KK the second.

Tricky Trev

Raging young fanboys you lot, yes city have had a fair share of luck against spurs the past couple of years, often winning by a much larger margin than deserved. It's not often the champions gets beat 4-1 in a season is it?. But I guess you guys are still happy with the season being second and the usual shite start to the cl.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: TrickyTrev on September 26, 2015, 14:35:38
Raging young fanboys you lot, yes city have had a fair share of luck against spurs the past couple of years, often winning by a much larger margin than deserved. It's not often the champions gets beat 4-1 in a season is it?. But I guess you guys are still happy with the season being second and the usual shite start to the cl.

We're not Champions. Pay attention you rag dick-head.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on September 26, 2015, 14:28:16
The game turned with a poor decision but we've been pretty dreadful second half. This needs sorting and fast  because a rot seems to have set in apart from beating a doomed Sunderland.

your not wrong Gav, lets hope doomed Sunderland can beat the rags

today just seemed like last season , hopefully Pelle can sort it out ffs

goat

KunDB

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on September 26, 2015, 14:40:08
Quote from: TrickyTrev on September 26, 2015, 14:35:38

We're not Champions. Pay attention you rag dick-head.

I think the point he is making is we will not be champions playing as we have.

goat