News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Team vs Borussia and match thread

Started by Paul lakes knee, September 30, 2015, 19:17:00

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

cock sarnie?

well this is a turn up, a pen to city

Swiss

Needed that, getting back to winning ways!

Showed that when we go for it, we look good! nice to see a bit of passion again!

Stephen Paul

Paul lakes knee

There is fight in this team after all! And I left the MCFC N Ireland group on Facebook at half time as they are a bunch of moaning fuckers- wish I hadn't now so I could tell them to cop on.

CTID

gavin

Hope this is a turning point but in many ways it was as mixed a performance as many others recently. Just glad for the three points.

KunDB

A win is a win.

Our defence needs major surgery however an absolute shambles that you could not win a sunday league with. Pelle sort it out urgent.

zacc

goat

Quote from: Paul lakes knee on September 30, 2015, 21:44:23
There is fight in this team after all! And I left the MCFC N Ireland group on Facebook at half time as they are a bunch of moaning fuckers- wish I hadn't now so I could tell them to cop on.

CTID

you left a group that whinge and came here?  :D

goat

must be about time to stick yaya out with the bins, yeah he was good a couple of years ago but christ he is slow

Ludo

What our defence needs is a bit of protection.

Yaya's less than useless in that respect and Fernandinho is to inclined to push forward. Even though Fernando is still shit he did give us a semblance of stability in the second half.

goat

really missed out on khedira or whatever on a free

Swiss

Still, too often there were too many players that were left in far too much space.

Thought the linesmen were shit again today, counted two clear offsides not given in that second half and the ghost goal that thankfully Ota finished.
Then there were the two pens in the first half that the nob Savage wouldn't stop banging on about. Sounded like an Angry man!

Quote from: goat on September 30, 2015, 22:18:30
Delph???

Thiago?

Ludo

Quote from: goat on September 30, 2015, 22:18:30

For a free he'd certainly have been worth a shot but I think if Delph could stay fit he'd be slightly more mobile.

goat

takes more than being mobile, as long as he is in the right place that will do for me

navas is fuckin mobile

KunDB

Good to see Zabba back on the playing field again.

Ludo

Quote from: goat on September 30, 2015, 22:27:44
takes more than being mobile, as long as he is in the right place that will do for me

navas is fuckin mobile

Fair enough.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Ludo on September 30, 2015, 22:15:26
What our defence needs is a bit of protection.

Yaya's less than useless in that respect and Fernandinho is to inclined to push forward. Even though Fernando is still shit he did give us a semblance of stability in the second half.

Eh?? He turned the game in the 2nd half, why the fuck did Pellegrini start a half-fit Toure, he did nothing in the first half but give the ball away.

The two CBs need a rocket up their arses too, just as well they did something useful at the other end of the pitch.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on September 30, 2015, 22:27:44

navas is fuckin mobile

I laughed my tits off on the shot that went out for a throw in... and then cried a little  :'(
reminded me of Wanchope!

nimrod

Just got up didnt see the game but great result City, I really didnt expect a win over there  :)

Very important win, maybe things will get better now

gavin

Quote from: Swiss on September 30, 2015, 23:17:26
I laughed my tits off on the shot that went out for a throw in... and then cried a little  :'(
reminded me of Wanchope!

Paulo would do a shit shot one second and a cracker the next. Poor Jesus has one shit effort after another. Maybe one day it will turn for him but it has been going on for so long now it is hard to see it. He should be practising shooting all day every day until he does a few decent shots.