News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Surprise surprise Sepp

Started by KunDB, September 25, 2015, 17:10:31

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Finally Sepp Blatter has to face full scrutiny and investigation and surprise surprise FFP architect Michel Platini is right at the centre of it. Disloyal payment made to him, you tell me what that's all about. More importantly Platini needs to explain it.

Lekos

KunDB

Link for Lekos

There you are a link to the story (Guardian), too much trouble to post from my mobile earlier. Extract below:

“Additionally, Mr. Joseph Blatter is suspected of a disloyal payment of 2m Swiss francs to Michel Platini, president of Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), at the expense of Fifa, which was allegedly made for work performed between January 1999 and June 2002 ; this payment was executed in February 2011.”

gavin

If we could get rid of Platini too that would be fantastic.

Lekos

Ta.

Yeah, getting rid of both of them at the same time would be amazing.

bry the guy

Twatini will still take over from septic bladder.

alexsam

Funny how since this all started sepp not visited a country with an extradition treaty with the USA

zacc

like Teflon things rarely stick to these people!!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Sepp n platini suspended for 90 days. Sepp was put the door anyway but it will be good if this destroys platinis career as well and leads to a total reform. Won't hold me breath though cos I'm sure there's still a load of bent fuckers around the joint.

clevblue

If they stay it will work against both footy associations in the long run. People all know about them now

KunDB

Those standing in for Septic and Twatini have just as bad a track record.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/07/sepp-blatter-facing-suspension-fifa-president

Extract:
The extent to which Fifa remains mired in chaos is reflected in the fact that if Blatter is suspended then Issa Hayatou, the longstanding senior Fifa vice-president, would take over.

Hayatou was once censured by the International Olympic Committee over bribery claims, which he denied, and recently changed the statutes of the Confederation of African Football to allow him to retain the presidency he has held since 1988.

At Uefa, the immediate replacement for Platini would be the longstanding Spanish FA chief Ángel María Villar-Llona, who also remains under investigation by the Fifa ethics committee for failing to cooperate with Michael Garcia’s investigation into the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bids. Garcia later quit in frustration with Eckert’s summary of his findings.

gavin

Just bin the FA, UEFA and FIFA and start again.