News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Utd away

Started by alexsam, October 08, 2015, 21:48:03

Previous topic - Next topic

alexsam

Utd away has sold out today on 13750 points.

The club was given 3000 tickets. Last year it sold out at 12000 points.

With season card points and available away points from this seasons games anyone with 12000 points could not have 13750 points now.

So either loads with big points totals have suddenly decided to go to this game or more are being given to corporate.

13710 points I got. Bit pissed off but should have gone to arsenal and spuds last season. That would have done it.

gavin

Gutted for you. Just curious, do you have a platinum or gold season card? Bit much all this pounds for points business but it's the way it is going.

bluebrendan

The new semi-corporate S/card holders in "Joe's" get priority over us regular S/card holders which partly explains it but we also have a lot of mini-sponsors too and no doubt they will want a cut for a few of the big aways.

Mcfc_ms

I'm in joes and apparently we get priority tickets for some reason for away games. Not sure why because it's shit for those fans who have been going years. The joes part is full of posh southerners now. It's shite

gavin

That is just wrong.

alexsam

I only ever bought platinum once as it is just a way of getting more money but for those who have done so it may have worked for them.

I not surprised that certain games are more popular but come the away games at Stoke, Villa, Leicester, Arsenal (on the Monday 21st Dec) let us see how many if those who get priority turn up.

I actually prefer those games as it usually attended by the old school fans. Spuds away this season there was a block of about 30 from Belgium all sat together, how does that happen?