News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City to be charged by UEFA

Started by nimrod, October 22, 2015, 12:22:40

Previous topic - Next topic

chocovla

Don't know if I should laugh or cry about this. :o

Victoria

Aww Didum UEFA, It is my right to protest, it my right to show objection to bias rules that favor their own elite clubs and fill their pockets, UEFA are corrupt; I shall continue to boo with all those that do. Last night I enjoyed doing so; fuck'em is all I have to say!

Stephen Paul

another embarassing move by these pricks

zacc

;D quote from the article

And it comes at a time when UEFA president Michel Platini is banned from football activities for 90 days, while an investigation continues into a payment of £1.35million delivered to him by tainted FIFA boss Sepp Blatter.

no doubt hoping this minor reaction bt supporters will deflect from the real problems at UEFA

Swiss

Will be against eu rules surely.

KunDB

UEFA should move to North Korea.

gavin

Great stuff. They just made themselves look even more ridiculous and I will have even more fun booing them next time.

bannblue

What a useless corrupt shower of coconuts !!! They must all be as mad as a box of frogs !! Laughable at the same time. >:(

zacc

Quote from: Zabba on October 22, 2015, 19:49:56
UEFA should move to North Korea.

they'd find NK to liberal for their tastes ;)

Rowley Birkin QC

I do hope the Club has the courage to -

a) Ask UEFA to clarify exactly which UEFA rule has been broken - and it's precedent

and

b) Publicly, and bluntly refuse to pay the fine under any circumstances. 

bluebrendan

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on October 23, 2015, 13:05:29
I do hope the Club has the courage to -

a) Ask UEFA to clarify exactly which UEFA rule has been broken - and it's precedent

and

b) Publicly, and bluntly refuse to pay the fine under any circumstances.

Apparently there is a UEFA rule relating to "disruption" of a national anthem OR a competition anthem! FFS they're putting their commercial ditty on the same level as a national anthem, how deluded can they get??  :o

Swiss