News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Bayern at home .Tues. 1945

Started by Stephen Paul, November 24, 2014, 14:25:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Difficult game ahead . Win or bust

2 1 City

bry the guy

alexsam

If i was Pep I would go all out to knock us out. No matter what anyone says we have good players and on our day we can beat most teams.

Saying that we not had many of those days in this competition.

1-2

Zabba

On the day anyone can beat anyone but that is not what it is all about. The best teams perform and deliver consistently we don't in Champions League.

We are also far from the best in Europe when we play our normal game and that is why we have been exposed. The PL in general is well below the best teams in Europe. Chelsea will compete but only through Jose's utterly negative tactics and usual cynicism.

We need to step up and to do that still need a few more key players, and better tactics at times.

I fear we will once again be exposed tomorrow as all lip and no zip (in passing and movement). Hope I am proved wrong mind.

gavin

City will win 3-1 he says with very little confidence. Can;t see us getting through with a clean sheet but hopefully Nasri and Sergio will produce enough to out score them.

Lekos

Pain, misery, no more Europe and, of course, a touch of ebola.

BongoBlue

2-2. And no Ebola. Or Europa for that matter.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

andy1966

0-3 we wont even look like scoring , thank god it will all be over and we can at least try and salvage something from this up to now very poor season

BongoBlue

Damn Sergio. I had the forecast down until he popped up with that winner.

I mean; how inconsiderate... ;)