News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Borussia Monchengladbach at home . Tuesday

Started by Stephen Paul, December 06, 2015, 08:58:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Almost impossible to predict with this recent run of results .

2 0 City

andy1966

NileRivers

German team has nothing to play for.We have something to play for >Top Spot.Should be motivated to win.Goals will make no difference.Only hope Villareal could cause upset against an experienced side playing away from home?

Team should not be told what is going on in Spain.Even if Juventus is up 2 nil.Must just press for a win.Finish the campaign in style.Last year we put in 110% to reach only 2nd spot but were physically and mentally scarred in January onwards.

Neil Mcnab

They have just beaten Munich havent they? Do they want to be in the Europa league? We are hoping Sevilla want to be. If the team was tired at the weekend, will they have recovered. Managers will be looking at how we were beaten by Liverpool, Spurs and Stoke.

1-2 Loss

KunDB

Borussia Monchengladbach still need at least a single point to be guaranteed to qualify for the Europa League.

So they will probably turn up and play this for real, question is will we give a shit?

1 0 City is my best hope after Saturday and in a game a realistic view says we have nought to play for as the top spot is as good as lost already.

Leewonpen

If we continue our recent form 0-2 and lucky to get nil.

gavin

bry the guy

3=1 city Sevilla are masters of the Eueopa league and would rather be in that than out of europe all together

bluebrendan

bry the guy

Reddish Hart is my son and i told him it would be 4-2 before i stated drinking.

Stephen Paul