News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mourinho Sacked

Started by bluebrendan, December 17, 2015, 15:21:55

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebrendan

The Blue Blooded Maniac

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think they should get Brenda Rogers in :D

But I doubt Jose will be to arsed with his stinkingly massive pay off and no doubt PSG writing him up a contract as we speak.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Or maybe Bayern or even the rags!!

clevblue

Mourinho is great, just needs a bit of humility now, and may have learnt a bit. JT has done a job on him imo, because he keeps saying he's 1o0% behind him. I prefer it if he leaves the PL

Neil Mcnab

Maureens gone then. Great manager, but a right c%nt. Simeone would be the obvious choice as replacement in the summer. Similar brand of football.

gavin

It would be interesting if he ends up at the rags.

Leewonpen

So does the Chelsea vacancy decrease the chances of Pep to City? ........ Assume an interim manager at Chavs till then

KunDB

So sad to have heard this terrible news.

?The arrogant obnoxious overrated prick is on the market again, and I never want him near City.

gavin

I don't think he's on our radar. We're trying to build a brand on good football so no match there. No good trying to build a brand when the manager is bigger news than the club either. If it impacts us it is because of them now trying to get Guardiola.

nimrod

Player power has got rid of a few managers over the years

first one I remember was Clough at Leeds

Id have thought Ancelloti was on their radar

what a stellar pay off though

goat

they did the same to that gene hackman fella

nimrod

Quote from: goat on December 17, 2015, 23:15:33
they did the same to that gene hackman fella

the actor or that South American guy ?

bry the guy

Quote from: nimrod on December 17, 2015, 23:04:53
Player power has got rid of a few managers over the years

first one I remember was Clough at Leeds

Id have thought Ancelloti was on their radar

what a stellar pay off though

I heard his pay off was just his wages till the end of the season.

Mr K

Quote from: gavin on December 17, 2015, 21:05:12
It would be interesting if he ends up at the rags.
Well I bloody hope he doesn't end up there. You might not like him or his football style (I don't) but he is a winner, and I see him as a great fit with that lot. He will get players like Martial running through walls for a couple of seasons, and their squad has a mix of the talented and the desperate that he will be able to mould into shape. Their fans are also so desperate that they'll put up with his shenanigans just to get back to winning stuff.

Although if he did and Pep came to City...  :o

goat

Quote from: nimrod on December 17, 2015, 23:25:51
the actor or that South American guy ?

the lad from brazil they fucked off

lee

goat

nimrod