News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

predictions for Arsenal away. Monday 8pm

Started by Stephen Paul, December 16, 2015, 09:01:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

bloody massive game coming up before xmas .

boths sides have been a bit hit or miss at times so tough to call

Kompay and Aguero must be due back

2 1 City

Lekos

I think they are due back to training on the 21st so can't see them playing, unfortunately.

3-1 them.  :'(

nimrod

Sorry I think due to our rotten defence were gonna get hammered

4 -1 to them  ::)

bry the guy

3-2 us could be good news on KUN.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35111688

Neil Mcnab

Cant see anything other than a loss. Sanchez may be back for them, Yaya could take note that being a top skillful player doesnt stop you from being  one of the hardest working as well. A great example to team mates, rather than the opposite.
3-1

alexsam

Has to play Fernandinho & Delph for the energy we are going to need in the middle of the park

We had a full week off to recharge batteries but we all know our middle of defence is suspect at the moment.

I taking the kids as they not been before and I not been since the Ballotelli incident so fingers crossed all goes well.

I would take a draw.

KunDB

clevblue

Should be a good un, a point each would be good but I think with Sergio, we may get one up
1-2 come on City!!!

Stephen Paul

gavin

City will win 3-1. I reckon we will be up for the big game from the start after the non-performance against Liverpool.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on December 16, 2015, 20:45:36
City will win 3-1. I reckon we will be up for the big game from the start after the non-performance against Liverpool.

relieved to hear this Gav

BongoBlue

2-2 I think and would be happy with that.

Victoria

4-1 Arsenal, with our previous dispalys in mind I cannot see City getting anything here other than a thrashing ):