News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Toffees

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, January 06, 2016, 20:50:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

I take full responsibility.😄

Swiss

Quote from: BBM on January 06, 2016, 21:52:15
Does anyone else think that any mediocre manager would be able to get then to play at least a bit better?

I think you could do a better job

nimrod

Quote from: BBM on January 06, 2016, 21:52:15
Does anyone else think that any mediocre manager would be able to get then to play at least a bit better?

its hard to answer as we already have one

Swiss

Pellergrini mentioned he wanted to bring a more fluid style to City... Didn't realise he meant Diarrhoea!

Tricky Trev

It continues to baffle me, on paper such a great lineup but city never seems to deliver. How Pelle manages to achieve so little on the pitch with so much blows my mind. Still counting the days until he's gone, now over a half year too late.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Mcfc_ms on January 06, 2016, 21:54:53
Piss poor. Taking off Mangala for Demi is plain stupid, then needing a goal he brings on fernando.

Incredible. Things going downhill rapidly. Something needs sorting
Mangala did his hamstring, out for a few weeks apparently.

As for the Fernando sub I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I'm sure they were down to 10 men after Lukaku limped off. Mind you we still couldn't get the ball off them.

clevblue

I think in spite of Pellegrini's attitude, he is troubled by the whole Pep madness. I would be, so would you

Swiss

I'd be thinking awesome, nice golden handshake coming my way. However, I think he knew this was a short term job. I remember him eluding to the fact that he'd be out in 2 years. Long term pep has been city's goal

clevblue

gavin

I respect and like Pellegrini but he should be doing better with the resources available to him especially with the relatively poor competition this year at the top. He'll not get abuse from me. I actually think that on the whole he is treated with respect by City fans and has been given a lot of support by us and the club. He's a decent guy and a decent manager but I don't think he has it to take us to the next level.

Swiss

I like the guy, I just don't have faith in him to make the right decisions or the tough decisions

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on January 08, 2016, 23:57:47
I like the guy, I just don't have faith in him to make the right decisions or the tough decisions

Not keen myself, his press conferences are like watching paint dry and the man seems to have no passion, just laid back doesnt want to offend anyone with mysterious tactics/substitutions, Id like him on a personal level but Id prefer our manager to have some level of passion.

Ludo

I agree he can come across a bit boring in interviews but I much prefer that to the styles of,say, Klopp, Maureen, Wenger or van gaal. I do think though that he has a problem with the teams biggest ego in Yaya and I'm not sure his relationship with Kompany is as good as it could be following the club v country episode a few months ago.

Neither am I a massive Pep fan, I'd much rather have Ancelotti.