News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Toffees Thread

Started by KunDB, January 13, 2016, 18:55:42

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI: Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Toure (c), Navas, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero

Caballero, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Humphreys, Delph, Silva, Iheanacho

Good to see Humphreys on bench

C'mon City lets win the League.

KunDB

Joe Hart making his 250th PL appearance for City

Have a good one Joe

goat

demi, clichy, fernando, yaya and navas

ah well

clevblue

Quote from: goat on January 13, 2016, 19:19:55
demi, clichy, fernando, yaya and navas

ah well

Oh dear

Yaya might get a rush of blood and score

Mebbe

S1 CTY

Swiss

I thought this was the fa cup :-D

The centre mid is just not competitive enough

Leewonpen

Arsenal losing @ dippers".....today would be a good one to win!

Swiss

Barry should have got a yellow for pulling back sterling

KunDB

We could do with getting the ball into their box a lot quicker.

Swiss

we've been in their box plenty, but not done anything with it

KunDB

We have been massively unlucky not to get a break up to now and get a goal as we have been totally dominant this second half.

Swiss

Why kdb off. Should have been navas

goat

Quote from: Swiss on January 13, 2016, 20:32:30
we've been in their box plenty, but not done anything with it

hard to with 11 everton players in there as well

KunDB

Why was Kelechi not brought on with 10/15 mins left?

We needed someone who could attack in their box and free up Aguero.

Unlucky ultimately.

Swiss

How was that pen not given!!!!!!!!

KunDB

Once again denied a stonewall penalty by referees who never give them to us.

Swiss

it's cause it's Sterling

Ludo

Poor refereeing but ultimately we should have been out of sight.

clevblue

Unbelievably bad decision it was so obvious. A point then, Everton should find that embarrassing, but then so should we

KunDB

If he had rolled around the referee would not have given it. It was stonewall and obvious. Compare that Utd's rcent penalty awards, it is ridiculous it was not given. Time City cried wolf and made an issue of it. When it is Aguero brought down, they are seldom given either.
Arrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KunDB

Great break late on Liverpool equalise against Arsenal last minute normal time.

clevblue

Quote from: Zabba on January 13, 2016, 21:48:11
Great break late on Liverpool equalise against Arsenal last minute normal time.

And Giroud missed a sitter

gavin

What a twot of a ref. Gave us nothing all night. They had a guy sat on the turf for three minutes at the start of the second half then proceeded to waste time at every opportunity and he gives three minutes. Baines was taking the piss when he took a corner near the end as he knew he could just get away with it like all the fouling they did throughout. Then, of course, he didn't give a clear pen at the end. He should be sacked on the spot.

nimrod

so the engineer changes a winning team again

these dropped players must scratch their heads sometimes

If I was Nacho Id fuck off

Swiss

It was easy to mark our wide players cause nothing g came through the middle until silva came on and the mid pushed up a little more

Rowley Birkin QC

We played alright - pretty good as it happens. Yaya was good. But Everton defended well and we couldn't quite break through.

Stonewall penalty though.

As Zabba said - very frustrating when you look at the shite so-so pens the rags have been getting recently. And I too was staggered when Barry wasn't booked for pulling down Sterling. I thought blatant 'professional' fouls were automatic yellows? The rule was introduced to stamp them out.

Swiss

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on January 14, 2016, 07:44:05
We played alright - pretty good as it happens. Yaya was good. But Everton defended well and we couldn't quite break through.

Stonewall penalty though.

As Zabba said - very frustrating when you look at the shite so-so pens the rags have been getting recently. And I too was staggered when Barry wasn't booked for pulling down Sterling. I thought blatant 'professional' fouls were automatic yellows? The rule was introduced to stamp them out.

I'm not unhappy with how we didn't concede, but I am unhappy with the level of threat that the midfield posed. With no one coming throuh the middle, Everton found it easy to crowd us out.

Neil Mcnab

Its all about opinions, I did not think Yaya was good, neither were Navas or Demichelis. We missed dinho, who is our best central midfielder. But, they ground out a result, perhaps a dress rehearsal for the next encounter.