News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Why?

Started by ebm1991, January 14, 2016, 12:50:59

Previous topic - Next topic

ebm1991

why cannot Pelle find a way to break down these 10 man defences like Everton yesterday?
that second half was unbelievable, only missing was the subs and Martinez to create another line of defence.

Penalty or not I still believe we should win those games with out the need of blaming it on the ref especially at home.

Swiss

We should have enough in the tank so to speak!

But the team is unbalanced atm with too many weak points for the confidence to play how we should

gavin

We are too predictable and slow a lot of the time. The players need to be encouraged to gamble a bit more, especially when we break. Too often we allow the defenders to get back in numbers. Also, as has been noted many times, we don't show enough urgency until it is too late. It often looks like we are going through the motions until we concede or we start to think we might not score in the second half.

We showed all the urgency we need in the first few games. The players looked determined to right the wrongs of last season. Sadly that has drifted away and we look much like we did for most of last season. I think the primary driver behind that determination must have been Vinny and that we are not just lacking him in defence but in terms of inspiration.

KunDB

I just cannot comprehend why Kelechi was not brought on last night, to partner Aguero for the last 15 minutes.

We also lack a big player up front so we try to pass our way past defences which takes some doing.

Referees, for some unknown reason, seem to have decided we get no decisions if it involves Aguero or Sterling.