News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Someone get me a taxi

Started by KunDB, January 24, 2016, 21:39:15

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

or put it another way a cab

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-goalkeeper-willy-caballero-7235118

Pelle declares Joe will be dropped for Wednesday (and the Capital One Cup Final and FA Cup Final if we make them) so he can once again play with his Willy.

Now Willy is an ok goalie but not as good as Joe, nowhere near. Pelle says “He’s a very good goalkeeper and he has played very well in all the Capital One Cup game." Take off your rose tinted glasses Pelle, average performances is a better description. It is not as if we have a rock solid defence and can afford to drop one of best performers this season. Nor does Joe need a rest, or deserve to be dropped.

If I was Joe I would be well pissed off at potentially losing out appearing in Cup Finals at Wembley.

Ludo

Pants played in all the league cup games when we won it in 2014 so we'll be grand.

Neil Mcnab

He doesnt want it firing blanks for lack of use.

gavin

He needs a few games to keep his hand in. The reserve is not going to be as good as the first choice unless there is something wrong with selection! However, it would be silly to never have the reserve play at all in anger as he has to have experience playing with the team in real matches in case he has to come in at the deep end of the season. I reckon for the reserve to play in the domestic cups is the right balance. Keeps him happier and ready.