News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep confirmed!!!!

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, February 01, 2016, 13:15:58

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Peps coming in the summer yeeeeeeeeefuckinhaw!!!!!!!

shandon

I wonder how this will effect the rest of this season?

goat

same way it did when sven was sacked probably

stupid timing really, have to feel a bit for pelle

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Maybe good timing to start pulling their finger out to impress.

Doubt pep will be watching though. Might have a mate to do that though hmmmm

Ludo

I doubt the timing makes the slightest difference. Pellegrini, and probably the senior players, will have known about this for some time; it was after all a fairly badly kept secret.

I just hope the team have enough about them to send Pellegrini away a winner.

goat

soon see

anyone else not conviced pep is all that?

Ludo

I'm certainly not convinced. He's not really had a team to build yet, that's not his fault I suppose, but if the powers that be want a change then there really was only him or Mourinho.

goat

glad its not just me then, yeah the football is good but its harder to make the likes of messi, xavi and iniesta look shit

bet yaya is shitting himself, no other club will pay him what city are

Leewonpen

Ludo

Yaya might be the one player it affects.

He could become lazy and disinterested.......

Leewonpen

I'm hopeful but yet to be totally convinced. As Ludo said, only him or Josie.......god forbid it was Josie. Should be interesting times if the humble one ends up at the swamp

lee

good news but like steve said poor old pelle..anyway we will see a different brand of football and attract the very best..bye bye yaya

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on February 01, 2016, 14:01:35
soon see

anyone else not conviced pep is all that?
big move but not sure about him

bluepill

Is there a good way to announce something like this? It might light some fires under a few players. Shame for pelle  though he's been doing a decent job. At least it's not a panic change because we turned shit

Hesperus

Amazing news. I do think Pep is all that and can't wait to see his style of football at the Etihad. I've never been a fan of Pellegrini, but I have to take my hat off to him, he's handled the situation with great dignity. I only hope he can go out on a high with the players doing their upmost for him.

It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season pans out. 

KunDB

For those of you not sure, maybe you would prefer Big Sam or Harry to come in.

This is dream world, this guy is top drawer and we are lucky as hell to get hiim (though luck had little to do with it).

The Utd fans in my work today admitted that this is like a bad dream coming true, Utd fans would die for Pep to be their manager.

Right guy, right time, roll on the good times. City are about to step up another level, the pace of change is amazing.

I have not even a mere fraction of a doubt.

Tricky Trev

Jesus christ, this fucking club. You can throw all the money in the world and hire whoever, it's still amateur hour. As disappointed I am with Pellegrini, this is such unprofessional bullshit. Every single time city change a manager it's a mess, godamnit city, why won't you let me love you? What a big fuck you to our season and the manager AGAIN. It's one thing to fuck up and be the laughing stock with no money, it's kinda charming andf cute, but there's no godamn excuse anymore. Fuck you city. And fuck you to every spineless cretin our there that think this is any way to treat a manager and run a football club. Godamn soulless.

The only thing that would make it okay was IF Pellegrini was retiring as a manager for good.

KunDB

Just watched Pellegrini Sunderland match interview with press. He is so dignified and respectful. Even though for quite a while I have felt strongly that he was not the right manager to take us to the next level it is hard not to respect the guy and appreciate his serene personality.

At the end of the press conference he announces he is leaving at the original contract date, with immense calm and dignity. Was there ever a more likeable manager than Pelle.

I hope City reward him well, he deserves that and maybe even a place on the executive team as he brings so much to our club.

gavin

Sometimes you have to act decisively to get what you want and that is what City management have done. Nothing wrong with what they have done. It is very hard to keep secrets in football.

I too have a few doubts about Pep but he is the first choice manager around at the moment. I don't think Pelle has achieved what he could and should have done over his three years. He has done a decent job but no more, he is a good bloke and has handled this excellently.

Ludo

Quote from: TrickyTrev on February 01, 2016, 19:01:42
Jesus christ, this fucking club. You can throw all the money in the world and hire whoever, it's still amateur hour. As disappointed I am with Pellegrini, this is such unprofessional bullshit. Every single time city change a manager it's a mess, godamnit city, why won't you let me love you? What a big fuck you to our season and the manager AGAIN. It's one thing to fuck up and be the laughing stock with no money, it's kinda charming andf cute, but there's no godamn excuse anymore. Fuck you city. And fuck you to every spineless cretin our there that think this is any way to treat a manager and run a football club. Godamn soulless.

The only thing that would make it okay was IF Pellegrini was retiring as a manager for good.

Are you taking the piss or not taking the tablets.

City have done absolutely nothing wrong. Pellegrini has said he knew about it and City have said they want to end the constant speculation that dogged every news conference he did. Now everyone knows where they stand, life can go on and the players know they have a duty to Pellegrini and to themselves to end the season on a high.

Perhaps when LVG goes you can moan about that too.