News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Neymar & Isco Prediction

Started by Victoria, February 04, 2016, 14:29:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

I predict that come next season 2016 -2017 City will have Neymar and Isco in the team  :)

anyone agree or disagree?

goat

KunDB

I disagree too.

Pep will have his own targets and not ones that simply poach Barcelona players.

Neil Mcnab

Not either for me. I am not sure Isco is good enough. Neymar is about 9 stone wet through. Would he cope with our league, or be the new Bobbinsho. Does he do all that a player in a Guardiola team is expected to do?

goat

be interesting to see if anyone comes from bayern, that javi martinez is pretty good and could replace yaya

Ludo

I'd take Neymar without a doubt. Being small and lightweight didn't do Silva any harm.

Swiss

Or zola...

Alaba is being mentioned for lb from bayern. We do need a new lb and he's only 23!

I predict neymar is more likely than isco should barce wish to sell

gavin

I wouldn;t like to make any prediction other than the profoundly obvious that there is an exciting summer of movement ahead both in and out.

nimrod

Im hoping the obvious one's get shipped out

Not sure Neymar, theres a story that Utd bid 190 Euro million for him but was turned down, so Im not sure they would even sell him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3432148/Manchester-United-world-record-145m-offer-sign-Neymar-summer-Barcelona-star-s-father-confirms.html

goat

unless they changed it every player in spain has to have a buyout clause, so if city match it....

thats why you get a lot of  crazy price tags on players over there

nimrod

Quote from: goat on February 05, 2016, 00:04:58
unless they changed it every player in spain has to have a buyout clause, so if city match it....

thats why you get a lot of  crazy price tags on players over there

Maybe Neymar turned them down then

I mean why would he go there - Europa league   :D

Stephen Paul

totally disagree , we will ruin football by signing Ross Barkley

chocovla

Quote from: stephenmcfc on February 05, 2016, 06:33:28
totally disagree , we will ruin football by signing Ross Barkley

It staggers belief the amount of times we've ruined football the last couple of years, you'd think there wasn't anything left by now  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well I read somewhere that Neymar only has two more years on his contract so pep may have had a word and we aim to get him on a free :p

alexsam

Why not Messi

Probably more chance seeing as he older and his dad in trouble for tax dealings

Swiss

I've never be lived messi would leave barce until he was pushed because of what they did for him as a kid

Lekos

Messi and Pep didn't get on at Barca. Don't see that one. Neymar more likely

goat

did pep get on with any fucker?

Swiss

He does have a fiery side.

Robben loves him. Maybe we'll get another injury prone player in their 30's

nimrod

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Swiss on February 06, 2016, 14:38:56
Maybe we'll get another injury prone player in their 30's
Just wait till April 10.

Swiss

being linked to this kid

Looks a bit rough around the edges, but some promise

Swiss

Should be playing Barker and Cellina!

Swiss

interesting that Busquets is being linked given that he replaced yaya at barce...