News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v WBA

Started by gavin, December 15, 2020, 19:08:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Mendy, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne (C), Sterling, Foden, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Aguero, Laporte, Bernardo, Torres, Mahrez

Still no Laporte even without Stones. Foden starts in the Prem. Nice to see Sergio back on the bench.

KunDB

Confused totally with what Pep is doing with our CB position. Consistency builds a strong partnership.

Hard not to feel that Laporte is being punished which is strange as we do not know why. Plus why is Stones not playing?

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

A must win game tonight

Stephen Paul

Definitely something not right with Laporte

Stephen Paul

What the fuck is that on Mendys head

gavin

He's got a pineapple on his head. Copied off Jason Lee in the 90's Forest team. I remember it being sang at him for nearly the entire match once at Maine Road.

lee

That was worse than the rag match that 1st half..Nearly fell asleep

KunDB

We are pretty predictable these days. All possession little creativity in and around the box.

The one time we attacked their goal line we scored.

Players lack energy and motivation.

gavin

All that hard work to get ahead blown. We're toiling this season not playing.

Stephen Paul

Predictable is right

Stephen Paul

Fuck off Owen . Worst pundit ever

Stephen Paul

Didn't even realise Jesus was on the park

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Sounds like I'm not missing much.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Mendy woeful Cancelo not far behind.

KunDB

No cutting edge. Awful.

gavin

Absolute garbage again.

Stephen Paul

Hesperus

We look like a team that’s got no confidence and hasn’t a clue what to do.

Why are we playing two defensive midfielders, at home to WBA?

Considering that money we’ve spent the front line without Aguero is awful.

This season, Foden, Sterling, KDB, Jesus and Mahrez have all been shite.   Foden is young and will be inconsistent but the rest have no excuses.

silvablue

We were relying on Gundogan to score tonight. Jesus not even near a clear chance, Sterling misfiring and not a natural scorer, DeBruyne misfiring as well and Aguero nowhere near being match fit. Mendy no better than average every game. Cancelo inconsistent.

No PL or CL or domestic cups thus season.

KunDB

A real test now for Pep to see can he get us out of the doldrums and firing on all cylinders again.

Stephen Paul

Not going to jump up and down shouting Pep out but he picks the team

Some of his team selections lately have left me thinking what the hell is going on here

lee

He needs to drop Sterling(i know he got an assist) but he is fooking woeful.
Torres has to start the next match and get Stones back along with Dias at the back. Laporte or Ake at left back.Mendy after a great game against Burnely was back to his usual shit self

Paddy

That result is totally down to the manager, he is supposed to be the best, maybe getting passed his sell by date. Totally lacking in strategy and team selection. Certain players didn't help the situation, Total CRAP!!!