News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dzeko

Started by Swiss, July 30, 2015, 20:38:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Looks like Dzeko is off to Roma. Reports coming in that he's agreed terms

Ludo

Good luck to him if it happens.

Swiss

I wonder if that paves the way for a De Bruyne bid...

Ludo

I imagine there'd be a bid in any case.

goat

yeah, cant imagine they have to raise the cash by selling

lee

farewell dzeko..a frustrating player to watch

Swiss

Nope, but we need the squad space...

With Jovetic and Dzeko gone that's down to 15 out of 17 non-HG.

De Bruyne and Pogba?

Read today that the Pogba deal has been held up over the image rights for the player.

nimrod

Wonder how much we lost on him ?

(www.grumpyfucker.com)

Swiss

being reported anywhere from £14m or E20m to E23m (14m to 16m).

Damn the strong £!

Swiss

Anyway, thanks for the highs Dzeko, some good times. But it is time for you to be Edin out the door  8)

No coat needed

Chippy_Tea

He hated the super sub title and i fear that would have been his position this season so its thanks and bye Edin.

Tricky Trev

Legend. Sad to see him go but it was probably time. Frustrating but also a unappreciated player.

KunDB

I was never convinced by him, though he did have some great moments for City. Felt he should have been gone a long time before now.

Went on strike last season refusing to play when brought on, so no respectful farewell will I give him.

Bye Dzeko

Rowley Birkin QC

Not entirely sure about the wisdom of this. So - are Aguero and Bony going to be enough?

Do we now need another striker, or does this mean one of the youngsters (Kelechi?) is finally going to be eased in? Or perhaps the powers that be think more of our goals will come from midfield this season via Sterling?

Certainly sold too cheaply if the stated 14 million fee is accurate.

KunDB

I am expecting one established striker to come in, plus Kelechi.

Chippy_Tea

If we are going to play with one up front then we probably wont get another striker, its a big if.

Neil Mcnab

A player who needed to play every game. The only thing he could do was score goals, but thats no bad thing. Lets remember the equaliser against QPR.

gavin

Lots of goals to remember. He was a key part of two title wins but, yes, he could also be very frustrating at times. We need another striker, an injury or two would see us short and our strikers are prone.

Good luck to Edin.

Swiss

Problem was that he can't actually play football