News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Time to let Zabba go?

Started by gavin, June 20, 2016, 20:13:20

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/06/20/tmw-roma-offer-3-year-contract-to-pablo-zabaleta/

He had a poor season by his standards, partly through injury. Some might say he's past it. I still think he can have another good season or two given a good run with injuries. Any sort of decent financial offer would have to be considered though.

goat

id let him have his last payday out in a decent country

Swiss

goat

just because  they  think muse are shit

Swiss

They love a bit of opera there

goat

they love women with facial hair, ice cream and jesus too, doesnt make it alright

Swiss

Thought you were pro-Italy!?

Anyhow: If Zabba could stay at the club forever, I'd be happy. One of my fave ever players

goat

i am, i like ice cream

could be a coaching role somewhere for him at the club, he does seem one of the few that give a fuck

Swiss

Looks like he's off to Roma for £2.5m if report are to be believed  :-[

Lekos

KunDB

In my opinion an absolute City legend. Shame he is  going as he was 100% City an=d perspiration. Thanks for everything Zab you were simply fab.

bry the guy

Rowley Birkin QC

Very, very sorry to see him go. A true soldier for the club and a model professional. Deserves a warm welcome whenever he visits Manchester in the future.

Ludo

It's a pity we couldn't find a coaching position for him, perhaps with the academy. Or maybe he just wants pastures new.

Either way, a true legend and I wish him all the best.

zacc

We all love Zabba he's everything we look for in City players, he has to do what's best for him and his family.
Let's hope he comes back to City after playing in another role to pass on the grit that makes him Zabba.

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on June 29, 2016, 08:22:48
It's a pity we couldn't find a coaching position for him, perhaps with the academy. Or maybe he just wants pastures new.

Either way, a true legend and I wish him all the best.

He's got another 2 good years, maybe 5 in Serie A before he hangs up his boots

Lekos

5 years is pushing it mate!  He's on his way out now.  2 years tops before he's only good enough for the MLS, but I would have liked him kept on here in a coaching role.  Hopefully he'll be back for that.

Swiss