News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rags

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, February 04, 2022, 23:17:17

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Can we get an annual holiday on the go where the rags don't win a trophy and little citeh finish higher in the table than them?

What was the Arse version for spuds called?

Anyway, rags just lost to middlesbore in the cup on pens.

I fekin hate rags.

And balls to bore for beatin us for the eufa Cup place when Fowler missed that pen that David James won when we went up front. Stuart Pearce master stroke!

Oh ye, and balls to em for the 8-1 cos Svens heart had gone.

Oh, and cos I've a soft spot for Bolton, (family related), balls to bore for beatin the trotters in the league final at the millennium stadium.

No balls to merlot.nice gear.

Ta, goodnight!

gavin

Very funny to watch them lose another chance of a trophy. It very likely means no serious trophy for them this season again. It's very hard to to see them win the Champions League.

They're hopeless and not much chance of improving with the current regime.

What great penalties from Boro though. They could teach City a thing or two there. I hate them too though. They've been a bogey team for a long time. I'll never forgive their behaviour when Lake was injured again.

lee

Lovely to see them lose.I stated watching it and turned it off when Sancho scored. Had a quick look just as extra time was coming to an end  and turned it back on..Went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Boro..Probably the shittest set of fans i have encountered at Maine Rd.

Stephen Paul

They managed a credible draw last night against bottom club Burnley

gavin

A credible draw lol. If you're chasing mid table!

Southampton have to be up there for shittest fans. Along with the rags.

Neil Mcnab

St Totteringhams day was in the league when it wasnt possible for Spurs to overtake Arsenal. I would go for St Munichs day, or for those who arent keen, prawn sandwich day.