News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

UEFA Final

Started by gavin, July 10, 2016, 19:56:09

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

First comment is that Clattenberg is ref!!! FFS is he really the best Europe has. What an absolutely awful profession referees must be.

gavin

Damn Ronaldo is crying already. I was hoping there would be a decent build up to it.

gavin

He's back on strapped up. Danny Murphy changed his mind in two minutes. First it wasn't worth trying to play on with an injury and now he'd want to give it a go in a game this big. Make your mind up. Maybe we get to see Tranny cry twice.  :D

gavin

He's at it again. And off again. Can we have 90 minutes of this.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Never nice to see a player injured Gav. I'd much rather see him play the full game.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Sissoko looks shit hot

gavin

So would I as I indicated earlier. I was hoping to see him cry at the end. It is like having the happy ending 25 minutes into the film!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

Hardly been watching this but I'm sure that Pogba has been mentioned once in the entire game so far.

Swiss

His passing has been decent, but I'm sure Didier has told him to play the holding mid with Sissoko being the more attacking.

France has dominated in the middle for the most parts.

Swiss

Nice goal to win it.

gavin

Not seen the goal as I went to bed at the end of normal time. Quite pleased I did when I found out they'd won. It has not been a good tournament and Portugal have been dreadful in the main so are probably apt winners. I'm looking forward to some real football soon.

reddishblue

I'll wake you up in approximately 4 1/2 weeks.