News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

VAR

Started by KunDB, August 14, 2023, 22:58:09

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

VAR
Didn't take long for VAR to come to Utd's rescue. First game of their season. In a review of what was an obvious penalty, well to everyone bar VAR officials, they saw nothing as it would have cost Utd a home win almost certainly. How the referees can look anyone in the face and declare that not a penalty is just embarrassing. (I Understand Jon Moss apologised stating it was a blatant penalty).

Onana was way too late and way too aggressive taking out not one but two Wolves players without getting anywhere near the ball.

Expect more VAR decisions favouring Utd throughout the season. Building on their support for Rashford in the derby last season.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Amazin decision. I'm yet to hear the logic on why it wasn't a penalty. Clear and obvious? Onana obviously and clearly decked two wolves players. Apparently Jon Moss apologised to the wolves manager straight after the game sayin it should have been a penalty, which the wolves manager accepted.

Fair enough, happy days, lovleh stuff.

Fuck that. Wolves dropped two potential points and the rags gained two.

Go on Ederson. Knock out a Newcastle player at weekend n ser how we get on. Let's make sure we're at least 5 up at the time though.

gavin

You don't know the Premier League is really back until there are corrupt decisons at the Sty. It doesn't take long. The good news is the rags looked shite again.

lee

Disgraceful..As soon as the rags scored it turned it off..You just know the jammy bastards will find a way.
The penalty they got at Wembley was another gift from VAR

KunDB

Quote from: lee on August 15, 2023, 11:41:23
Disgraceful..As soon as the rags scored it turned it off..You just know the jammy bastards will find a way.
The penalty they got at Wembley was another gift from VAR

I had forgot that one, mainly because we went on to deservedly win, and win and win lol.

bbk

Probably a penalty but I'd not be feeling guilty if we got away with it. I didn't think it was as egregious as is being made out in the media.