News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Neuer

Started by Paul lakes knee, March 04, 2016, 14:33:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul lakes knee

I see we were linked with him today.

Guardiola has come out to say he's not for sale.

KunDB

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/649726/Man-City-axe-Hart-trump-Man-Utd-highest-paid-goalkeeper

To be frank goalkeeping is the least of Peps worries taking over City. If we got Neuer then good show, as there is no player in the current squad I would object to Pep sending packing. Time to rebuild and rebuld bigger and better.

Press open day these speculations, until Pep is in and settled.

goat

yeah, we dont need aguero or silva do we

bry the guy

and were not missing KDB even a little bit are we.

Neil Mcnab

He is at the best club by far in Germany, in a better squad than ours, virtually guaranteed the league and realistic prospects in the chumps league - every year. And very well paid. No chance.

As for the squad, outside of Aguero, Silva, KDB, Kompany and Fernandinho, there is a question over all the rest.

goat

id add vinny to the unsure pile, top player....when he plays

Ludo

To be honest the David Silva that's playing at the minute isn't setting the world on fire.

KunDB

Quote from: goat on March 04, 2016, 15:56:00
yeah, we dont need aguero or silva do we

All players have a sell by date. Sell at the right time you get good money the buyer gets a rapidly declining player. I'll let Pep decide who fits and who doesn't.

Swiss

I don't think neuer is any better than Hart. Seen him make some right clangers before

goat

but hart made the same ones over and over

gavin

Hart has had a very good season. He will rightly reproach himself about the scouse match though I'm sure.

Swiss

goat

at least he has a bit of variety to his, hart flapping at crosses and kicking like a gimp over and over got a bit much

hes been ok this year tho

clevblue

NEUER?  NEVER.  :)

Swiss

Hart is 28 so should be starting to reach his prime years as a keeper.
He's one of the leaders in the team and on the whole seems a good pro. He's one of the only players we've got that looks to fire up the other players. Something we're drastically lacking from midfield especially but also strikers.