News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

No Vinny for Sunday

Started by nimrod, March 15, 2016, 23:00:27

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Just........ fuck  >:(

his 6th game in 20 days after long lay off, is that too much Pellers ?

gavin

A month out again. We have two very expensive centre halves and it's about time they proved their worth. Not clear yet whether Ota will be fit for weekend though.

Ludo

Quote from: nimrod on March 15, 2016, 23:00:27
Just........ fuck  >:(

his 6th game in 20 days after long lay off, is that too much Pellers ?

It shouldn't be. He's a professional sportsman with a team of highly qualified and highly paid medical staff behind him.

gavin

I'm no doctor or expert but in my opinion his problem is not related to the amount of games he plays. He's looked perfectly fit and able. If just seems that it could go at any time in any game regardless. If he'd not played tonight he could have got injured early against the rags anyway.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on March 15, 2016, 23:42:18
I'm no doctor or expert but in my opinion his problem is not related to the amount of games he plays. He's looked perfectly fit and able. If just seems that it could go at any time in any game regardless. If he'd not played tonight he could have got injured early against the rags anyway.

Just seems a big workload after such a long lay off Gav

Im no doc either but I starting to blame Pellers for everything, even global warming, wheres clev the physio ?

bry the guy

i bet every one is fit for the euro`s