News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

England V Germany

Started by Swiss, March 26, 2016, 20:43:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

I like the ruthlessness of Kroos! Good passer as well!

Gareth

Worst England kit ever? Up there, at least...

gavin

Total lack of interest in it. They should cancel international football.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on March 26, 2016, 21:52:51
Total lack of interest in it. They should cancel international football.

Aye and give Wembley to the rags, its more local for them

Neil Mcnab

Been bored recently by England, but love beating the Krauts. Great performance. Pochettino is doing a great job at Spurs and his players are on top form. Cahill, lallana, Clyne and Henderson would be getting the summer off for me.
Someone must surely offer Vardy a massive contract in the summer.

nimrod

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on March 27, 2016, 19:24:02
Been bored recently by England, but love beating the Krauts. Great performance. Pochettino is doing a great job at Spurs and his players are on top form. Cahill, lallana, Clyne and Henderson would be getting the summer off for me.
Someone must surely offer Vardy a massive contract in the summer.

Hopefully not us as he will immediately get injured and turn into a shitter version of Bony

Gareth

In the first half, there were electronic adverts going round the pitch for World of Tanks ... I know it's just a game, but in the context it seemed a bit weird... or was it just meant to be super-ironic...

Swiss

Quote from: nimrod on March 28, 2016, 00:13:24
Hopefully not us as he will immediately get injured and turn into a shitter version of Bony

If we buy him for a counter attacking team then we'll be alright. Anything else and there's no point.

I dont think we'll buy him