News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Vinny gets a restful summer

Started by gavin, May 07, 2016, 21:16:26

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

That is putting it positively for you Vinny...

Quote from: VinnyI'll miss the Euros.

To me that's very sad news.

So I could be standing here, feeling sorry for myself. I could fear for my career, as others may do. I could give up.

That is not me.

I decide on my future .

There is a bigger picture to everything in life and only failing to see it, will cause me to fail.

I am a hard worker and a fighter and if you are too, then you know that, to people like us, success can come in many forms. We trust ourselves when the going gets tough.

I have the greatest respect for those who overcome their personal challenges in life with a positive attitude.

I want to live up to that.

So I remain calm and positive. I will continue to follow my path and I will do so with more conviction than ever.

I trust my friends and teammates to do well and do us proud at the next European Championships in France. I am now officially their most fervent supporter and I will be there to support them.

Written from my hospital bed,

Never giving up,

Vincent Kompany

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36238447

https://www.facebook.com/vincentkompany/posts/1120421294687968

Sean

He needs a long rest to sort His injuries.

goat

Swiss

We shall see, would be nice to have our captain for a full season.

Neil Mcnab

Swiss

Didn't he have a load of Ham problems when he first came to us.

We seriously need to look at the Fitness & Medical staff at this club. Pep has blamed the medical staff at Bayern a fair bit, wouldn't be surprised to see him having a pop here.

They're either being over trained on certain muscles during the week, or not trained or brought back to speed enough.

Goes back to what a fella I know said: He worked at a pro Rugby club as an intern while at uni, then got a job at a championship football club for a year or so before going back to his fave sport of Ruggers, I won't say which clubs but it was only a few seasons back. Said that Rugby concentrates on core strength which aids in getting back to fitness after injury. Football doesn't give too much of a toss about it. Their question is "Can they run".

gavin

It could just be bad luck but it seems unlikely.