News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

denis suarez

Started by goat, July 21, 2016, 00:56:47

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

remember him, kid we gave away

joined barcelona the twot

Swiss

Na, we're getting some money out of the deal. Some sort of future fee.

goat

probably about 20 quid

might have been worth giving him a game

Swiss

Maybe I was thinking of another player as I can't see any financials about him

Ludo

I think we definitely get a percentage of any further transfer but these things happen. Look at Reus at Dortmund, left them as a kid and rejoined them for big money later or Pogba left utd for peanuts and about to be sold back for £100m??

KunDB

Our 2012 young player of the season. Was always known to be a top prospect, left to join Barca B for an undisclosed fee. It has taken a few years to mature but no surprise if he reaches the very top as he was a wonderful player. My daughters absolutely loved him, very handsome young man.

Shame he went but that is football, and I wish him all the best. Maybe he could end up back at City sometime.

gavin

He's been about a bit since leaving City. I doubt we could have kept him happy enough to stay for all that time whilst not playing much for our first team. Remains to be seen if he does it at Barca again. It seems like they have been unsure about him the last few years too. He's 22 now not 18.

bluebrendan

Suarez had a very good first season but seemed to stall in his 2nd season, rumours were that he was homesick. He seems to be doing well for himself now so good luck to him.