News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

tweet of the day

Started by goat, September 01, 2016, 21:57:37

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

from the official leeds united account

remember them, they used to have a team

Leeds United FC
‏@LUFC__
The club would like to pass on our thanks to everyone at Blackburn Rovers for somehow being even fucking worse than us.

Swiss

gavin

I miss the old gallows humour.

Balls I do. It is much better being good. Better than the rags season after season. Those days in Div 2 seem a long time ago now.

goat

i  miss  all the old  stuff, maine  rd, alan kernaghan,  swales, his wig

Swiss

Booing Edghill for being shit when everyone was just a shit...

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on September 03, 2016, 14:15:15
i  miss  all the old  stuff, maine  rd, alan kernaghan, swales, his wig

I do not miss Swales,his wig, his Cuban heels, his daft fucking cigars, the portrait of himself hanging on the wall behind his desk, his stupid, inept and almost fatal mismanagement of the club and most of all I do not miss his huge ego that blinded him to his own idiocy.

Swiss

I thought we were doing tongue in cheek!?

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on September 03, 2016, 19:45:34
I thought we were doing tongue in cheek!?
I don't do tongue in cheek where PJ Swales is concerned.  ;)

goat

stick your forward with franny up your arse old man :D

lee

i miss the old days..was a much better buzz back then...i am loving the success though..nice to have had a taste of both..i never thought would have happened :)

best thing thats happened for me is we got rid of that fookin horrible badge with the eagle on it

nimrod

Quote from: lee on September 05, 2016, 11:53:59
i miss the old days..was a much better buzz back then...i am loving the success though..nice to have had a taste of both..i never thought would have happened :)

best thing thats happened for me is we got rid of that fookin horrible badge with the eagle on it

Nostalgia eh  lee
I remember Rodney Marsh debut
It felt like we were on top of the world,  even though he was a fat bastard

Leewonpen

Quote from: nimrod on September 05, 2016, 12:33:49
Nostalgia eh  lee
I remember Rodney Marsh debut
It felt like we were on top of the world,  even though he was a fat bastard
Chelsea home iirc.....as a 12 year old I thought he was god! In his own (and others ) words he cost us the title that year.