News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Zlatan V KDB

Started by Neil Mcnab, September 10, 2016, 18:41:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

In the run up to the Derby some of the media told us Zlatan was desperate to beat us because he had been wronged at Barcelona by Pep. He was going to make us sorry Pep had dissed Zlatan. To be fair I saw an interview with the arrogant twot and he was not like that.

I did not see much talk about KDB and his departure to from Moaninhos Chelsea. KDB had a point to prove as well.

KDB had looked quiet in the first few games of this season. Down after the Euros, or finding Peps methods difficult, who knows.

He blew all that away today and was superb. Will he overtake Kun as our best player this season?

goat

best headlines in the paper player maybe, best player at doing the hard graft and popping up with goals could be nolito. he is like james milner but  with ability

gavin

No competition really. But although KDB was clearly man of the match it is also abundantly clear that while the rags have made big signings, City have been building a team to a strategy. City were a team today, they worked their socks off for each other. They were better of passing and at chasing and pressurising.

Zlatan is a great talent and an even bigger ego but he's not much of a team player. As we've already discovered and Zlatan discovered quite a while ago, Pep won't tolerate players that don't pull their weight - and that weight must be spot on!

KDB is a great player and now he has to cover all aspects of football when he plays. Same for Silva. Same for Aguero. They all know.

Neil Mcnab

I like Nolito, good player. Decent technically and will do as instructed. It will be Peps way or the door. I am already thinking we have the best City manager ever. After so few games its a stretch, but it seems straightforward. He is transforming the club before our eyes. The best football and the players are all responding. Or the ones that he believes can respond have done so.

Victoria

Notwithstanding Pep has the balls to get rid of the deadwieghts and trouble makers; whereas, previous mangers
Have bottled it. However, Peps tactics seem to be spot on😊

clevblue

No real comparison as KdB is a good team player who enjoys his game, and Zlatan is all ego and aggression. That won't go well with Jose

zacc

As said KDB has fitted from the start as a team player as all the City players have. KDB showed that last season.
Zlatan has made no bones about not liking Pep which is due to his dislike of having to slot into a team the same as everyone, not his style.
There's no doubt Zlatan is a talent even at this stage of his career but not much good if 9 other players not on you wavelength