News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

oh dear

Started by goat, September 11, 2016, 13:40:26

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

KunDB

Torino have a very rich history and historical links to City fans. Any player should be proud to play for them and I am sure Joe is.

A step down from City, at this current time, yes of course, but Joe clearly wants to play and not sit on a bench coining in the cash. So well done Joe, there will be many a PL side busting to get you on their books first opportunity arising.

Joe is a very good goalkeeper just not a Guardiola type goalie. All the media hysteria that he was dropped because of his Euro errors is just bullshit. He was never going to fit the Guardiola goalie mould, very very few do, and that is why he is gone. 

goat

but  will john be as happy?

gavin

So one goal costing fuck up each this weekend!

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on September 11, 2016, 17:36:48
So one goal costing fuck up each this weekend!

Shhh the British media want that to slide on by unseen.

nimrod

Quote from: Zabba on September 11, 2016, 13:51:54
Torino have a very rich history and historical links to City fans. Any player should be proud to play for them and I am sure Joe is.

A step down from City, at this current time, yes of course, but Joe clearly wants to play and not sit on a bench coining in the cash. So well done Joe, there will be many a PL side busting to get you on their books first opportunity arising.

Joe is a very good goalkeeper just not a Guardiola type goalie. All the media hysteria that he was dropped because of his Euro errors is just bullshit. He was never going to fit the Guardiola goalie mould, very very few do, and that is why he is gone.
The truth is none of us  know why he was dropped maybe it's because of his passing but maybe it's because of his attitude towards peps methods and his Desire to work hard and learn the way that a pep team players same goes for nasri and yaya I mean in my opinion nasri could fit into the pep team if he applied himself and showed the desire to do that he has the quality...... but then again he could just be a pizza gobbling lazy ass  moaning bitch

Lekos

Quote from: Zabba on September 11, 2016, 18:42:56
Shhh the British media want that to slide on by unseen.

Yeah, that's why it was all over the BBC.

nimrod

Swiss

Nasri said pep asked him to stay

Ludo

Quote from: Lekos on September 12, 2016, 07:51:06
Yeah, that's why it was all over the BBC.

I can't say I noticed Harts blunder on mainstream TV at all??

Lekos

Zabba said "British media".  It's covered in articles on the BBC, Guardian, Sky Sports, it was discussed in length on BBC 5 Live,Talksport, and guardian football Weekly podcast.

I'm not sure where else you'd want it discussed to be honest. You bring up "mainstream TV" now.  I didn't watch MoTD on Sunday but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't discuss a player in a different country - much like they don't discuss Ashley Cole, Ravel Morrison, Joe Cole, Micah Richards, Jermaine Pennant and any other randoms that may exist abroad.

I'm sure it was on BT European football show (they cover serie a) and Sky Sports News as well, but like most, I'm not tuned into them 24/7.

Ludo

I just said I didn't notice it.

No need to get all angsty about it.

Lekos

No angst here my citymancs comrade.

The "media bias" stuff does get fucking boring though.

KunDB

Oh dear, not at all like Lekos to go into overdrive in response to an amusing aside. Not at all.

Lekos

Spin it as you wish.