News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v BMG

Started by gavin, September 13, 2016, 18:45:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

We'll see how many we can stick past Celtic :D

Ludo

That's a tie that worries me more than the BMG games

Neil Mcnab

Another superb display. I thought Pep might struggle to start with, but this is a different team with mainly the same players.

The management is on a different level.

We rode our luck in defense at times and we will go one or two down in games to come. Will Pep be able to find a solution then?

KunDB

This is an unbelievably good start 7 from 7 raining goals and beautiful tika taka football. Pep is some sort of wizard even dreadful players like Kolorov have turned into pure diamonds. Otamendi no longer goes straight to ground and looks one of the best defenders in world football. It is just incredible.

Ony one negative, I have nothing to complain about. lol

A big bonus beating our next door long torturing us neighbours at the 'Theatre of Dreams' and then watching them lose in the Europa League with a dismal performance.

Victoria

Don't get carried away, remember, it is not how you start, but how you finish. This statement was proven right by City last season.

nimrod

It's brilliant and will get better, super impressed with his purchases,  they all look brilliant
When Bravo went down to his left to make that save on the ground I thought to myself I wonder if Joe  would have said that?

Only downside for me is I've always be a person who looks into the future for possible black clouds  and I'm already slightly worrying about what we will do when pep leaves  :D

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on September 15, 2016, 11:48:09
Another superb display. I thought Pep might struggle to start with, but this is a different team with mainly the same players.

The management is on a different level.

We rode our luck in defense at times and we will go one or two down in games to come. Will Pep be able to find a solution then?

Yes. That sums up what I feel. I thought we'd go ok from the off with Pep, but I never thought it would all look this good this early on!  Tori is right though - a long way to go, but wow at the moment.

Very, very impressed with Stones. There's a calm head on those shoulders. Potential future Captain material there.

goat

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on September 15, 2016, 22:48:23
Don't get carried away, remember, it is not how you start, but how you finish. This statement was proven right by City last season.
Were city fans we always expect shit to happen

lee