News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Nolito, no braino

Started by Ludo, October 30, 2016, 07:29:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

I didn't notice it during the game yesterday and I've just seen it on MOTD but he's made another flick with his head towards an opponent in full view of the ref. He got sent off for that against Bournemouth and was lucky to only get a yellow yesterday. That sort of stupidly could cost us dearly in a bigger game and hopefully pep will have a word. I did notice Sergio give him a bit of a bollocking though.

gavin

It was a bit stupid but honestly there is a point where the action is so minimal that a sending off would be laughable. His action yesterday wasn't a violent one. Silly yes but worthy of a sending off for violence never. He needs to learn but there has to be a sensible use of rules too.

KunDB

A bit like Suarez having a nibble, once the Refs know they do not want to get caught out so if in doubt they will pull the red card out.  He has to stop it or be dropped before it costs us big time.

Ludo

Yesterday's may not have been worthy of a red card but it might happen in a European game and the opponent might not be so happy to stay upright.

Swiss