News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

statement of intent

Started by zacc, February 15, 2017, 21:26:35

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

gavin

Aye looks like we mean business in both chumps league

zacc

Course some journos and pundits couldn't resist adding the money would play a part in her coming to CIty.
Isn't it interesting how the money is a negative with City yet never was with other teams who have wealthy owners?
;)

gavin

I believe money often plays a part when people change jobs. These journos must be incredibly loyal to their publications or very hypocritical. Also playing a part I suspect is that we are the only English club left in the Chumps and have a real chance of winning the cup and spring series, oh and the facilities that she talked about in such glowing terms. Maybe she should have joined the rags lol. They don't even have a team. Or Oldham just for the love of the game.

zacc

Quote from: gavin on February 17, 2017, 13:47:07
I believe money often plays a part when people change jobs. These journos must be incredibly loyal to their publications or very hypocritical. Also playing a part I suspect is that we are the only English club left in the Chumps and have a real chance of winning the cup and spring series, oh and the facilities that she talked about in such glowing terms. Maybe she should have joined the rags lol. They don't even have a team. Or Oldham just for the love of the game.

actually the comment was made that the facilities are the same for all the teams at City which was a big influence in her decision.
Also media did say the way all teams are train at the same facilities is good for womens' and youth teams