News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City away to The Terriers

Started by KunDB, February 18, 2017, 14:02:26

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Home tie yes and I am assuming the players will lose out on the Dubai break they could have had if they had won this game and did not have the replay.

gavin

They're going to Abu Dhabi anyway and will okay the replay on return

Victoria

The only plus from this game is that Bravo saved a shot on goal.........lol

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on February 19, 2017, 07:45:42
They're going to Abu Dhabi anyway and will okay the replay on return

We play Monaco Wednesday 22nd then replay 28th. Fly out 23rd presumably returning when? How many days to prepare 1 just like last year when we lost to Middlesbrough 2 0. Not a good idea in my opinion. 

bluebrendan

Quote from: Zabba on February 19, 2017, 13:37:21
We play Monaco Wednesday 22nd then replay 28th. Fly out 23rd presumably returning when? How many days to prepare 1 just like last year when we lost to Middlesbrough 2 0. Not a good idea in my opinion.
Monaco is Tuesday 21st, supposedly back on Saturday 25th.

KunDB

Quote from: bluebrendan on February 19, 2017, 13:52:19
Monaco is Tuesday 21st, supposedly back on Saturday 25th.

You know I had thought that then checked with the OS which says: UEFA Champions League Wed, 22 Feb 2017 02:45:00 GMT.

Surely someone at the club needs a good kick up the khyber as this is not the first time they have advertised games with the wrong date.

gavin

Never rely on the OS for fixture dates.

I've been thinking about yesterday and two experienced Spanish international wingers should really have done a whole lot better against a weakened Huddersfield defence. I hope those guys are reflecting on their performances.