News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep's temper and Sergio

Started by gavin, March 03, 2017, 21:26:57

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

He seems a lot more irritable than I'd realised before he came here. Quite a stroppy sod really. I can understand it after matches to an extent but being annoyed by the first question of a press conference seems a little bit much. I'm not sure what I make of it really. Though it is clear he doesn't want to commit to wanting Sergio here next season. It really does seem up in the air at the moment.

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/interviews/2017/03/03/sunderland-v-city-pep-guardiola-preview-pt-1/1488553311286

Gareth

Maybe (I don't know, so just wondering) this side of his character wasn't exposed in previous positions because he was treated with more respect by journos in Spain and Germany. Whatever, he'd better get used the treatment, because it ain't going away.

zacc

Quote from: gavin on March 03, 2017, 21:26:57
He seems a lot more irritable than I'd realised before he came here. Quite a stroppy sod really. I can understand it after matches to an extent but being annoyed by the first question of a press conference seems a little bit much. I'm not sure what I make of it really. Though it is clear he doesn't want to commit to wanting Sergio here next season. It really does seem up in the air at the moment.

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/interviews/2017/03/03/sunderland-v-city-pep-guardiola-preview-pt-1/1488553311286

haha he's Catalan strop is in the DNA
Get the impression he's making sure senior players know he's the boss.
Also I said to hubby before he arrived the press/media would get a tougher reaction to their disrespecting City so I like his strops with them.
Afterall they always praised the Scottish incomprehensible hairdryer treatment dished out across in Trafford as good management.

KunDB

Asking a question is fine asking the same question again and again because you did not get the answer you want?  Did the press.