News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FA cup Arse V City

Started by gavin, March 13, 2017, 21:56:16

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Come on City. Wenger's last chance of a trophy at Arsenal.

Ludo

Probably the best draw out of the three.

Paddy

gavin

Dunno about that Ludo. Spurs have been shit at Wembley.

Stephen Paul

Swiss

None of them are good draws :-D

zacc

Grandson has City and Arsenal influence so for the first time ever spoke to him about a half and half scarf (he's only nearly 6 months)  :o
His mum said well he's got a win win situation lol

gavin

Half and half scarves should be consigned to the dustbin. I've even seen numbnuts wearing them at the derby. I wanted to strangle them with the bloody things.

Victoria

Gavin, don't strangle them: just shoot them :)

zacc

Quote from: gavin on March 15, 2017, 09:20:55
Half and half scarves should be consigned to the dustbin. I've even seen numbnuts wearing them at the derby. I wanted to strangle them with the bloody things.

agree Gav love my grandson too much to let him have one of those!!!
You'll be pleased to know had him in City shirt ASAP with the next one on  ready for him as he grows.
I'm not usually one for converting people but he's prob my exception in converting him to City.
;) :D

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on March 15, 2017, 09:20:55

I have a City Hamburg one, i like the european ones, lickle bit different.

Paddy

My son started out as a City supporter when very young following his dad, then had fads for United and Chelsea and became a big fan of Alan Shearer. Now he has matured and is once again an ardent City supporter

Paddy

I think we will be in the final

gavin

I wouldn't bet much on it. Arsenal are still a decent side in a one off game.

Neil Mcnab

OK, this is the only team I though we were odds on to beat in the draw.

zacc

Quote from: Paddy on March 15, 2017, 22:47:56
My son started out as a City supporter when very young following his dad, then had fads for United and Chelsea and became a big fan of Alan Shearer. Now he has matured and is once again an ardent City supporter

It's down to me our lad is City suppoerter so we'll do our bit encouraging his lad to be supporting City.
Prob is we live near Southampton and I'd be horrified if he ended up supporting them, rather he preferred rugger!!

Paddy

Gavin; he of little faith...